Hi all, new here in using Q10, I know that there is no Home Screen in OS 10, but somehow because I use older blackberry device for so long, it is much more convenience for me to see the "Home Screen" every time I close an application, not just a bunch of thumbnails of every application that I have opened.

I know I can close the thumbnails by clicking the "x" mark, and in the end I can see the "Home Screen" but still... is there no solution for it?
    04-12-17 02:35 AM
    Yeah. Swipe left on the screen that has apps running. It'll just take you to the main home screen with your icons. It'll stay on that screen until you swipe off of it even if the device locks itself, etc.
    04-12-17 02:47 AM
    Hi all, new here in using Q10, I know that there is no Home Screen in OS 10, but somehow because I use older blackberry device for so long, it is much more convenience for me to see the "Home Screen" every time I close an application, not just a bunch of thumbnails of every application that I have opened.

I know I can close the thumbnails by clicking the "x" mark, and in the end I can see the "Home Screen" but still... is there no solution for it?
    Go to settings and then go to display
    In display you will see an option called show wallpaper when no apps are open. It will be turned on by default. Turn that off and voila... you have what u asked.

Posted via my nokia 3310 (the old one)
    04-14-17 09:31 PM
    Go to settings and then go to display
    In display you will see an option called show wallpaper when no apps are open. It will be turned on by default. Turn that off and voila... you have what u asked.

Posted via my nokia 3310 (the old one)
    Re read the question.
    04-14-17 10:33 PM
    Yet I am trying to make my Priv look like BB 10
    04-14-17 10:54 PM