hello
    Cause I'm having problems a long time ago( about 6 months) with my Q10 batteries ….shutting device down when i receive a call at 14% ,please if someone can tell me ,when you're device shuts down at about 0% how much voltage is been shown in the battery guru app ?
    My device shuts down when i receive a call at 14% battery and it shows about 3.63 Volt (battery guru).
    Is this ok ,or must it be lower ?
    Im trying to figure out if this is the device counter problem ….
    Thank you all
    03-21-14 08:58 AM
    Can anyone help here?
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    03-22-14 10:53 PM
    Can anyone help here?
    Thank you
    Unfortunately it seems no one in the forum can help me...
    03-23-14 02:34 AM
    I'm still trying to get you help, don't give up! I have reached out to a few more people.
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    03-23-14 11:06 AM
    Nothing against battery guru. I wouldn't rely on any app to accurately represent battery life.

You said batteries. How many batteries are behaving in exactly the same manner? Does the phone continue to work otherwise till the phone indicates it's down near zero? Is the signal weak, so that it would drain the battery quickly while on a call? What percentage is the phone showing vs guru?

I'm certainly no battery expert, and my knowledge is better on nickel metal hydroxide. With those a battery operates optimumly between 80 and 20 percent. I know lithium ion aren't so sensitive, but below 20% I'd bet they aren't nearly as efficient.
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    03-23-14 11:18 AM
    Can anyone help here?
    I'm still trying to get you help, don't give up! I have reached out to a few more people.
    Thank you very much
    Nothing against battery guru. I wouldn't rely on any app to accurately represent battery life.

You said batteries. How many batteries are behaving in exactly the same manner? Does the phone continue to work otherwise till the phone indicates it's down near zero? Is the signal weak, so that it would drain the battery quickly while on a call? What percentage is the phone showing vs guru?

I'm certainly no battery expert, and my knowledge is better on nickel metal hydroxide. With those a battery operates optimumly between 80 and 20 percent. I know lithium ion aren't so sensitive, but below 20% I'd bet they aren't nearly as efficient.
    I have bought 2 extra genuine blackberry batteries and the battery that comes with the phone. (total 3 of them)
    All of them,have the same behavior....
    The phone shuts down at 14%, when I receive a call.
    The phone doesn't turn on and it needs charge to come back.....
    I have to say that when the phone shuts down at 14% and i take of the sim card, the phone turns on again (without the sim inside) and i can use my device until it reaches 0%...
    I know that calls of course take a lot of juice battery, but why does it happen only at 14% when receiving a call.
    If I leave the device without receiving calls in aeroplane mode then the device shuts down at about 0%....
    The signal in the area isn't of course the best, but why does it happen all the time at 14%?
    Battery guru when it shut down at 14% it shows voltage about 3.63 volt and it shows 14% also...same as the device percent.
    Do you know how much voltage must the battery have when it's out of juice and shuts down?
    I have tried every solution,trick in the forum about charging the device
    Hard resets, clean installs,wipes,leaks, and also soft bricked my phone so that I can install by scratch new official os...
    I really can't find a solution and unfortunately in my country there is no blackberry service
    Maybe the device counter has problem and when it is at 14% it recognize it as 1-2 % so when it receives a phone that needs a lot of juice battery, shuts down.
    If it works like this, then ok, but if it shuts down at really 14% then it's almost the 1/6 part of the battery that I lose everytime....
    I hope I find a solution.
    Thank you all for your help
    Last edited by Naeg1995; 03-23-14 at 03:08 PM.
    03-23-14 02:46 PM
    Are you on the most recent OS?
    03-23-14 04:25 PM
    If you don't receive a call, does it still shutdown at 14%? Pretty weird behavior. With 2 spare batteries at your disposal, swapping out at say 20% is a survivable scenario, since you say warranty replacement isn't possible.
    03-23-14 06:24 PM
    Are you on the most recent OS?
    Yes I'm official 10....2102. I have tried also leak 2234, but same condition...
    The only leak I haven't tried is 2228
    Thank you
    If you don't receive a call, does it still shutdown at 14%? Pretty weird behavior. With 2 spare batteries at your disposal, swapping out at say 20% is a survivable scenario, since you say warranty replacement isn't possible.
    Everything starts at 14%
    If I don't receive a call at 14, then the device will shut down at 0%
    If I don't receive a call at 14%, but I receive at 13, or 12% then it will shut down also....
    As I said everything begins at 14%....at 15% and above everything works fine.
    Yes very Weird thing......
    Thank you
    03-23-14 06:47 PM
    03-23-14 07:18 PM
    LOL exactly ….

this weird thing is going on about six months now …
    03-24-14 01:22 AM
    Same thing with me drives me crazy. 5 months now. Sometimes cuts off at 12. Sometimes at 8, sometimes at 18.

No solution works....

Smbody another clue ...

If i take it back, will they replace or repair?
    08-13-14 04:09 PM