flyersfan76 are you going to do the leap?
    Counting the days until it comes on Verizon. Problem is I am counting towards the unknown.
    04-17-13 06:09 PM
    The unknown is bit scary to me too as I have been reading the feedback on the Z10 and the issues people are having. You would think when a new device is invented you would iron out the issues before you send it out to the world, especially when BB is trying to be on top again. I am kinda debating on waiting to see what feedback the Q10 gets before I jump in two feet first BUT I really want it and that could be a problem for me. Paying so much for a devise, makes me expect be best not sure if I want to go along with the growing pains of Q10 involving to better. I want the best right away lol.
    04-17-13 07:10 PM
    The unknown is bit scary to me too as I have been reading the feedback on the Z10 and the issues people are having. You would think when a new device is invented you would iron out the issues before you send it out to the world, especially when BB is trying to be on top again. I am kinda debating on waiting to see what feedback the Q10 gets before I jump in two feet first BUT I really want it and that could be a problem for me. Paying so much for a devise, makes me expect be best not sure if I want to go along with the growing pains of Q10 involving to better. I want the best right away lol.
    Well, the Q10 uses a more polished version 10.1 instead of 10.0 like the Z10 does. However, that doesn't mean much, as it still leaves some issues in existence. I really doubt this is the update which makes everybody jump and happy. If you really are so concerned about the software, I really suggest you should wait one or two weeks after the device is available. There will be many early adopters and you'll read many reports about the Q. Last but not least try it out for yourself in a store.
    04-18-13 03:44 AM
    If you are not an app person, make the switch.

Apps are really the only perceived weakness in the OS but I have all the apps I need so I personally don't understand why it is a problem for some.

You are moving from an average on screen keyboard to the best physical keyboard on the planet... that alone makes it worthwhile.

Other great features are the Hub + Calendar + Contacts integration, Swipe based OS is enjoyable to use (try it I actually get pleasure out of swiping around the OS), Great browser (html 5 king)

As others have said give it a week (because it is quite a change from what is out there) and if it's not for you return it or sell it

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:19 PM
29 12