I am in New Jersey (central area) and am trying to track down a blackberry Q10. No Verizon stores carry them in stock. Does anyone have any advice or guidance to throw my way? Best buy doesn't carry them either by the way. Any direction is appreciated
    11-24-14 05:08 PM
    I take it you need a Verizon model? Have a look at the CB Marketplace : The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Or you could try eBay
    11-24-14 05:18 PM
    What about ordering on the Verizon site?

Sent from my Q10
    11-24-14 06:07 PM
    Locally. I'm looking for a store in New Jersey that has them in stock. Sorry if I wasn't clear
    11-24-14 06:19 PM
    Isn't it possible to just go into a Verizon store and let them order it for you so you can buy it there? I mean their company is selling it, so it should be possible for every shop to order on-demand phones which aren't in stock.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 09:06 PM
    I am in New Jersey (central area) and am trying to track down a blackberry Q10. No Verizon stores carry them in stock. Does anyone have any advice or guidance to throw my way? Best buy doesn't carry them either by the way. Any direction is appreciated
    I live in jersey too and if you could find a q10 in jersey, in store, in stock, I'll give you million bucks as I've never seen one other than when the device was released. I ordered mine on amazon. Live in monmouth county. Arrived in 3 or 4 days. Make sure you buy from whatever carrier you're on. Shouldn't be more than $160.00. Not only that, but buying outright, at such a low price, keeps you from signing another 2 year contract. My tmobile q10 that I bought in august is still in superb condition. Never had any issues with it whatsoever.

Posted via my Classic Passport
    11-24-14 09:28 PM
    Yea thank you! I live in Monmouth county also, well now a few minutes down the road in ocean county, in jackson. Glad to see another individual stuck dealing with verizon and their BS
    11-24-14 09:32 PM
    Ebay ebay ebay
    11-24-14 09:41 PM