Hey everyone, Im thinking about getting a q10 but had a few questions before I pull the trigger.

So in college I had a Storm, followed by a curve, then when that broke I went to a droid pro, now I have a razr. I really hate not having a physical keyboard anymore and I'm about to come up for an upgrade, but I dont want to get something outdated just for the keyboard. But Im looking around and don't see anything else coming out with keyboards.

Anyway a small concern is the lack of apps, not a huge deal but I do use watchespn and nfl sunday ticket on my phone now. Have any of you used watchespn on the blackberry browser? Does it work?

I just want to get some advice- would you recommend I go with the Q10 or suck it up and get a newer all-touch phone? I would also appreciate some pros/cons about the Q10.

Any help/input would be greatly appreciated
    02-10-14 01:16 PM
    Hey everyone, Im thinking about getting a q10 but had a few questions before I pull the trigger.

So in college I had a Storm, followed by a curve, then when that broke I went to a droid pro, now I have a razr. I really hate not having a physical keyboard anymore and I'm about to come up for an upgrade, but I dont want to get something outdated just for the keyboard. But Im looking around and don't see anything else coming out with keyboards.

Anyway a small concern is the lack of apps, not a huge deal but I do use watchespn and nfl sunday ticket on my phone now. Have any of you used watchespn on the blackberry browser? Does it work?

I just want to get some advice- would you recommend I go with the Q10 or suck it up and get a newer all-touch phone? I would also appreciate some pros/cons about the Q10.

Any help/input would be greatly appreciated
    With OS 10.2.1 versions, you can download android apps onto the Q10.

WatchESPN app does work. I don't have Sunday Ticket so can't verify if the app works.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-10-14 02:56 PM