Hello to everyone..

I have a annoying problem with my BB Q10 and want to take ur opinions.
    After a while I started to talk someone suddenly conversation ends. First I thought I touched somewhere on the phone with my cheek during the conversation , but
    it starts to happen every phone call..

Do you have any idea whats happening ?

Thanks
    07-09-13 05:20 AM
    - are you on a good coverage?
    - is your simcard ok?
    07-09-13 06:18 AM
    What carrier? Thats where I would start first.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 06:45 AM
    I've had many 2 hour long conversations on my Q10 (my carrier limit per call).

Unless it is a faulty phone it seems to be a carrier or signal issue.

Have you tried different locations? How is your signal?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 08:18 AM
    I'm on O2 UK, and the signal strength is utterly crap on the Q10, even in city centres. I had an important call the other day, and I was talking outside, and the slightest breeze affected the call quality greatly. I'm definitely not impressed with this, considering this is a premium device. I'm one of the few people that still actually use the phone 'app' every day.

I'm going back to a Vertu soon because of this.
    07-09-13 08:36 AM
    I'm on O2 UK, and the signal strength is utterly crap on the Q10, even in city centres. I had an important call the other day, and I was talking outside, and the slightest breeze affected the call quality greatly. I'm definitely not impressed with this, considering this is a premium device. I'm one of the few people that still actually use the phone 'app' every day.

I'm going back to a Vertu soon because of this.
    This is either a faulty unit, or a faulty software (old OS or something). I have a great coverage with a poor network and the call quality is way beyond any other phone, loud and clear. My friends report that they hear my voice very crisp and clear.

I would say, both try reloading your OS with BlackBerry Link or replacing your unit. You would be impressed with this phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 09:04 AM
    This is either a faulty unit, or a faulty software (old OS or something). I have a great coverage with a poor network and the call quality is way beyond any other phone, loud and clear. My friends report that they hear my voice very crisp and clear.

I would say, both try reloading your OS with BlackBerry Link or replacing your unit. You would be impressed with this phone.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think it's either to be honest. Everything else concerning the phone is fine. I just think it's **** poor build quality.
    07-09-13 10:47 AM
    Probably not even happening. Just another topic to talk smack about BlackBerry.
    07-09-13 10:58 AM
    This is all on the carrier. I have perfect call quality/signal with my carrier. Don't bash before you talk to your carrier!!
    07-09-13 02:08 PM
    I have calls drop often too - not something I had with the 9900 or its predecessors. Today I was talking to a colleague - also with a Q10 and also on T-Mobile UK - and we were repeatedly cut off, prompting us to comment that it happens all the time now. Sometimes I had a message saying "Network Busy" when it dropped, other times nothing. It seems to have been made worse by the update to .2342, so I'm assuming it will improve as the OS matures and further updates come along.
    07-09-13 03:41 PM