02-04-15 07:17 PM
31 12
tools
    I totally agree. I'm sure something could be worked out with the buttons possibly being too small. Spread the word. Reddit.
    02-02-15 03:02 PM
    I find the idea of this 'passport mode' amazing, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 03:25 PM
    To add to this. I would personally like to see a Z30 mode for the Passport. I used to have a Z30. Sharing the Z30 with my widescreen format TV looked great and typically filled the screen. Now that I have my Passport and I share the screen, I get a square screen in the middle of my screen and if I am viewing something that is widescreen on my passport it only fills the small square on the screen. I would like to be able to extend the screen to fill the wide screen TV. It would be nice, but not expected.
    CyberMan2013 likes this.
    02-02-15 03:37 PM
    Maybe even a 'Q10 mode' on the passport for the visually impaired!
    There's already Setting->Accessibility to magnify the display.
    InfinityBob likes this.
    02-02-15 04:47 PM
    To add to this. I would personally like to see a Z30 mode for the Passport. I used to have a Z30. Sharing the Z30 with my widescreen format TV looked great and typically filled the screen. Now that I have my Passport and I share the screen, I get a square screen in the middle of my screen and if I am viewing something that is widescreen on my passport it only fills the small square on the screen. I would like to be able to extend the screen to fill the wide screen TV. It would be nice, but not expected.
    That's one of my biggest gripes with the Passport so far coming from a Z10 which played movies, games and displayed webpages perfectly on my external display. Now it's only 1:1 with large black bars on either side. The Play On feature via HDMI is very limited at best. They should come up with a better solution.

Posted via CB10
    seemsixty7 likes this.
    02-04-15 09:57 AM
    Actually, now that I think about it, wp8.1 had something similar, only it just applied to the app icons on the home screen.
    They had a setting where you can make all the live tiles smaller and giving yourself another row of "medium" tiles on the right side. But everything was scaled down, so the "large" tiles didn't fill the width of the screen anymore.

I suppose that sort of thing for the q10 would be welcomed, especially for those (like me) who love to keep all apps and folders on one screen

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 07:17 PM
31 12