Hi all,

I have a Blackberry Q10 with broken connector for flex cable. Where to buy parts for mainboard or broken mainboard from dead phone?
    Thanks.

Parts for Q10 mainboard?-dsc_5784_1.jpg
    11-12-14 11:47 AM
    Unless you are VERY good at soldering the small pitch of these connectors, you may be better served by replacing the main board. Google search shows a number of places. Here's 1:
    Blackberry Q10 Original Parts/ Accessories Mother Board,Keypad,LCD Assembly,Camera...
    11-12-14 12:10 PM
    As Carl said, but to add:

The main-board is your Q10, it has your PIN.
    A working main-board from another used Q10 will be another PIN, so you are basically getting another Q10.
    A Q10 purchased used for parts may have a PIN that has been blacklisted, making it difficult to activate and use.
    Most used main-boards sold online are "for parts only", meaning they have non-functional internals and no PIN.

Currently a new unlocked Q10 goes for $200US from BlackBerry, it may be less hassle to just get a new one.
    11-12-14 12:18 PM
    Hello. thanks for answers.
    The phone is not mine. I do repair phones. The phone owner wants to repair. I have a few boxes with dead phones for parts, but i dont find a similar connector.
    I'm in Russia. I send message to canadagsm.ca and waiting for answer. Also i find a few dead phones on Ebay in Germany and UK.
    Sorry for my English.
    Thanks
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    11-12-14 09:11 PM