I've been waiting for it and now it's listed on their site. You can actually buy it on Amazon though.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 10:40 PM
    All I need now is the phone.
    05-23-13 10:58 PM
    Yes. I asked their CS on Twitter if they can confirm that the magnet on the holster is powerful enough and properly placed to which they responded:
    Otterbox for q10 is listed on their site-img_00000064_edit.png

PS (Added after receiving mine, June 7th): it works fine.
    Posted via CBQ10
    Last edited by wbbeinuni; 06-07-13 at 04:44 PM.
    05-23-13 11:13 PM
    Do you have a link to the Amazon listing? I searched and couldn't find it.

Oh and I'm in the us.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 11:34 PM
    05-23-13 11:42 PM
    Just curious ( and I don't mean this negatively or sarcastic) but do you think the q10 really requires a case like an otterbox? My q10 feels pretty scratch proof and tough, sort of like my old bold that went through everything. Only reason I say this is because if you can use this beauty without a massive case why wouldn't you

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 12:16 AM
    Whoa 50 bucks. Aren't they usually 35?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 12:29 AM
    Just curious ( and I don't mean this negatively or sarcastic) but do you think the q10 really requires a case like an otterbox? My q10 feels pretty scratch proof and tough, sort of like my old bold that went through everything. Only reason I say this is because if you can use this beauty without a massive case why wouldn't you

Posted via CB10
    Are you kidding? Office job? School? My q10 wouldn't last 2 days outside of its case. I work on a mine but the world is full of brick layers, farmers and plumbers.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 12:39 AM
    Nope no office job, I'm a heavy duty mechanic and I carried my 9900 with me at all times. I've dropped it a hundred times at least ( once in a sump) , lost it at a bar, when I received it back the waitress found it on the floor after the bar had cleared out obviously had been stepped on a few times in the crowded bar. That phone if you seen it today looks great and it's two years old almost. That's why I said that.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 12:53 AM
    Wow, I was a corporate lawyer and the office 9900's would get demolished within six months! I had a Bold 9780 is the Otterbox Defender and it survived... maybe we're all super clumsy but we were also abusive with the devices (throwing them and the like) and they didn't last.

I love my Q and I think it deserves the Otterbox! Shame it looks like the keys are not protected. I prefer the total protection...

Currently have it in a soft shell and holster... yeah I am paranoid!!!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    05-24-13 02:53 AM
    Wow, I was a corporate lawyer and the office 9900's would get demolished within six months! I had a Bold 9780 is the Otterbox Defender and it survived... maybe we're all super clumsy but we were also abusive with the devices (throwing them and the like) and they didn't last.

I love my Q and I think it deserves the Otterbox! Shame it looks like the keys are not protected. I prefer the total protection...

Currently have it in a soft shell and holster... yeah I am paranoid!!!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    Yeah I understand that. After my 9900 i switched over to try the iphone 5 in between my q10, and it felt so fragile i had it in a massive otterbox defender cause i was scared to beat it up. I dont know why, but i feel the blackberrys are little war tanks compared to the iphones and galaxys, and thats why i returned to them when bb10 came.
    05-24-13 09:55 AM
    The otterbox defender is a fine sturdy case. I got one for my Z10 right away. The frame is a bit tall and wide. So it interfered with bezel swiping on my Z10, probably not an issue with the Q10. I just thought I better throw that out there. Im much happier with the CrackBerry Crunk case as far as usage goes. Not much protection but thankfully I use it more than I drop it.
    05-24-13 11:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have to agree. Perhaps when I worked in a factory I would have wanted a hard case. But I work in an office, and I just know better then to toss my phone around. I have no screen protector. All I have is the BB leather pocket pouch. Thats all I need for walking to and from my truck. the only time I have ever dropped any of my phones was getting in or out of a vehicle with many things in my hand. the pouch protects the screen and most of the phone. there is only a tiny bit of the phone sticking out at the top. the pouch tends to force the phone to land on its bottum and the leather there is pretty stiff so its protected. the pouch protected my 9800 torch for years. then when I am in my home or at my desk I can take my sexy, sleek phone out and use it with no case. no chunky plastic that makes the phone look like a toy not a sleek Blackberry. Pouch, and naked phone for me. If I drop my phone at my desk a lot, then I should not have a Blackberry Q10 LOL.
    05-24-13 09:16 PM