I Otterbox all of my phones. I generally get the Defender and occasionally the Commuter...I have also bought the Otterbox Armor for my iphone 5s.. It does add a lot of bulk but having it waterproof is great. I take it in the pool and hot tub with me. They retailed for $100 which is steep... I have put away my Iphone and am rolling with a Z30 and Q10 both wrapped lovingly with Defenders...
    world saviour likes this.
    03-06-14 06:34 AM
    Very true. However Otterbox (and the at&t store) has been very easy on dealing with replacements.

When I first finished my Q10 I went around to all the At&t stores and bought all their $5 Defender cases lol.

Sent from my BlackBeezy Q10
    I did the same thing. I was at work one day before I got my Q10 and was on AT&T web site when I saw they had the OtterBox Defender and the leather holster for $5 each. I called a local store and they said they had them at the regular price, and the rep I talked to said they can't match the online price. So I ordered them online and took a chance and went to the local AT&T store and they had 3 on hand which I immediately took off their hands. Now I have four and when my 21 year old son's upgrade comes up in a few months, he's getting the Q10. Like he says, ' Got to have that keyboard'.
    03-06-14 10:08 AM
    LoL, do you have a Q10 now? If so...if you can find the $5 Otterbox, it would be well worth the $$.

Sent from my BlackBeezy Q10
    Lol I'm on my q10 right now, what is this $5 otterbox you refer to?

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Q10
    03-06-14 10:30 PM
    Att was selling off all their Otterboxes for $5. I found the last 3 in my area and bought them all.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    03-07-14 12:25 AM
    I have used otterbox commuters on all my recent phones, starting with my 'lil 8530. I was not happy when they did not have one for the z10. Very glad to be going back to the commuter for my newly acquired q10!! I think the commuter is a nice compromise between safety and sweltness.
    03-07-14 12:45 AM
    Every Defender OtterBox that is made, tends to warp after awhile. Especially if one is prone to take it out a lot. I've dealt with them on dozens of different phones. A few years back they started using a different treatment or different rubber, or something on them, which made it a little better. But I think it will always be an issue.

Posted via CB10
    The Defender for my 9930 is almost 2 yrs old and no warping at all. It's held up well and in a rough work environment at that. Same goes for the other Defenders used at my company. I will say I didn't remove it often, maybe once every couple of weeks. Same goes for my PlayBook's OtterBox, mounted on motorcycles and atvs.
    03-07-14 01:17 AM
    Definitely a nice case the biggest issues that i've had is the clip i've had that break off twice and had to warranty it out each time so i've got like 4 of these sitting around and 2 that are brand new. I also just bought the Blackberry leather flip open case and thats my weekend driver if I don't want so much bulk.
    03-07-14 10:46 AM
    The rubber near the speaker on my Defender is getting a little loose. If it gets worse I'll buy a new one. I don't mind the added bulk at all. I've gotten used to not worrying about damaging my phone and the case has saved my a-- sooo many times!

SQN100-2 /10.2.1.2102
    03-07-14 11:36 AM
    Att was selling off all their Otterboxes for $5. I found the last 3 in my area and bought them all.

Lol, well I live in canada... and here...

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Q10
    03-07-14 11:52 PM
    Does anyone know why so cheap. I just checked att website and their still on sale.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 11:57 PM
    Does anyone know why so cheap. I just checked att website and their still on sale.

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't matter why, can't go wrong at $5. Feels natural with my OtterBox on.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 04:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    The lady here said that the BB was bust and they couldn't move them?

I said better for us!

03-08-14 10:25 AM
    I just started using my OtterBox Defender for the Q10 yesterday, but I worry that the flap that covers the charging port might be causing downward pressure on the plug that might damage the port.
    Am I just being paranoid?

Posted via CB10
    fhfh2244 likes this.
    03-13-14 09:24 AM
    I just started using my OtterBox Defender for the Q10 yesterday, but I worry that the flap that covers the charging port might be causing downward pressure on the plug that might damage the port.

Posted via CB10
    I had the same concern but after more than a month of use I have no problems to report. I have no idea about the long run.

Posted without the help of autocorrect. Q10, 10.2.1.1925
    jope28 likes this.
    03-13-14 02:51 PM
    I enjoy the design and feel of the Q10. I don't have a case for it. I like it the way it is. I love the device so much that I actually have insurance for it.

"Initiated from my Q10 "
    03-13-14 05:22 PM
    When I saw the deal att had I went to to get the otter box defender. Today I decided to take off the case and saw that my phone had been scratched around the bezel :/ where all the clips are at. I had to buy my phone outright and thought the defender would protect it turned out it didn't do that. Going to have to move to a different case to see if that helps.

Posted via CB10
    OkieBloke likes this.
    03-13-14 05:45 PM
    I use nothing but otterbox. I myself have and had the defender on every device I owned. Nothing but top notch customer service.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 08:46 PM
    My phone went for a tumble down the concrete stairs tonight, Otterbox saved the day again!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 10:00 PM
    I have the z30 and q10 with the otterbox defenders on it. the z30 is all scratched up where the clips clamp together which is very frustrating. Another problem is that all my screen protectors for the z30 dont fit the entire screen. So around the edges its not protected. So with the plastic piece around it, it scratched up my whole z30. My q10 isnt as bad

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 10:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes

SQN100-2 /10.2.1.2102
    jope28 and WhutChaDoin like this.
    03-15-14 04:59 PM
    I love the Otterbox Defender as well... I have had the Q10 since launch and the Defender since it became available for the Q10, just to give you a heads this happened to me after a lot of great use out of it and taking it off and putting it back on... I am sure that i can contact Otterbox and they will send me a new one. same thing happened with an old product i had and their customer service was awesome from the first email.

http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/...psadb564a5.jpg

2 weeks in and am already noticing the start of the same thing just below the space and "sym" keys. Not terrible yet, but obvious to see since I know it's there lol.

Overall, have enjoyed using the case. Typing hasn't been affected at all, although that might be because I installed the case soon after purchase of phone, so it's basically all I know. Same with the "bulky" comments here, don't notice that because I didn't use the phone naked for long and haven't taken the otterbox box off since installing it.

Big fan of the holster and "lock on holser" feature. That combined with picture password, is great.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 12:41 PM
    If you have problems with your case reach out to Otterbox, their customer service is top notch!

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    03-27-14 01:06 PM
    If I were you I would contact Otterbox and show them your case. They have excellent customer service and will replace your silicone for free if defective.

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    03-28-14 05:42 PM
    I use nothing but otterbox. I myself have and had the defender on every device I owned. Nothing but top notch customer service.

Posted via CB10
    Same for me - and I've never had the bezel scratch issue.

SQN100-2 /10.2.1.2122
    03-28-14 07:50 PM
    Otterbox Commuter just saved my Q10 today.

I was demonstrating a Discus throw in front of elementary school kids at a Spring Break Track and Field camp I work at, and my Q10 came out of my jacket pocket, when I was demonstrating the throw.

It landed on the front side on a concrete ground, but thanks to the front lip on the Commuter case, I just picked up my Q10 and put it back in my pocket.

Otterbox FTW!
    03-28-14 09:56 PM
76 1234