I got my Otter box defender series rugged protection for my Blackberry Q10 over the weekend and I want to share my experience with this case.
    The installation process is very easy and if you have any doubts, there is a QR code on the box and a small instruction manual included.
    The case feels incredible soft and secure in my hand and I highlight SECURE, because that is what you get with this product.
    It added just a little extra weight and thickness to my BB, not really an issue if you think of the real protection you are getting. Now I am not afraid of dropping it of getting a drop on it. The holster is quite nice and confortable.
    Here are some shots of my protected Blackberry Q10:

Otter Box defender for Blackberry Q10-1.jpg
    Otter Box defender for Blackberry Q10-3.jpg
    Otter Box defender for Blackberry Q10-5.jpg
    Otter Box defender for Blackberry Q10-6.jpg
    01-21-14 12:36 PM
    I had a defender on my q10 for about two weeks. I hated the thing. It made the phone seem 3x as big as it was. The case itself felt solid, but it interfered with my typing on the keyboard.

If there's a hard shell case wit a cc slot, that would be perfect!!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 12:56 PM
    I love the Otterbox Defender as well... I have had the Q10 since launch and the Defender since it became available for the Q10, just to give you a heads this happened to me after a lot of great use out of it and taking it off and putting it back on... I am sure that i can contact Otterbox and they will send me a new one. same thing happened with an old product i had and their customer service was awesome from the first email.

01-21-14 01:46 PM
    I have the same problem with my Q10 and its Defender, also around that exact spot. Got the Defender about a year now . Yes, the Defender makes the Q10 bulkier and actually a shame casue it's a beautiful device. Still, i got mine cause i surely don't want a drop and break situation.
    01-21-14 02:00 PM
    I never use cases on my BlackBerry. I love showing it off naked and they're overall. Now if you're an iphone user you might want a case because they might have been drinking when they designed a glass phone

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    01-21-14 03:08 PM
    I have both the Defender and Commuter and they're both great cases,

Posted from my Q10 via CB10
    01-22-14 06:23 AM
    I have both the Defender and Commuter and they're both great cases,

Posted from my Q10 via CB10
    Same here. The Defender goes on when I'm on duty and the Commuter when going out or on weekends. Always need the great protection
    01-22-14 07:12 AM
    Got them both the commuter is a little more comfortable to me because of the soft material around the bottom speaker other than that they both are great

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 07:25 AM
    any problem with the case damaging the phone ?
    03-05-14 06:23 PM
    I have been using the case for over 2 months now and it has resisted some hard falls on to the concrete and my case and phone are 100% safe. The case hasn't damaged or dented my Q 10 either.

Posted Via BlackBerry Q 10
    03-05-14 06:41 PM
    I have been using the case for over 2 months now and it has resisted some hard falls on to the concrete and my case and phone are 100% safe. The case hasn't damaged or dented my Q 10 either.

dose your have that rubber coming apart from the phone like in the pics.
    03-05-14 06:58 PM
    No, the rubber is Ok. I guess you have to be careful with it anyway, I do treat mine nicely.

03-05-14 07:40 PM
    I have always had Otterboxes and like the way they protect the phone. It does add a little bulk, but well worth it Imo.

I always had Otterboxes for during the week and then rock the phone naked on the weekends. Since I'm always pulling the cover off, the rubber does tend to get loose but not too bad?

Glad you like the Otterbox!

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 08:44 PM
    Mine scratched the hell out of my phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 08:52 PM
    I am on my 2nd defender. The rubber does come apart from frame, right where you plug in cord for charging. The flap opens and warps the rubber near front of screen. Mine has warped after just a week. Also on my first case the rubber above speaker area became loose from frame. I like the case otherwise, though wish there were color choices.

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    andy957 likes this.
    03-05-14 10:27 PM
    I am on my 2nd defender. The rubber does come apart from frame, right where you plug in cord for charging. The flap opens and warps the rubber near front of screen. Mine has warped after just a week. Also on my first case the rubber above speaker area became loose from frame. I like the case otherwise, though wish there were color choices.

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    You wore out the one I sent you already. I had to throw alway my commuter as I managed to crack the frame.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 10:33 PM
    dose your have that rubber coming apart from the phone like in the pics.
    My back started to peel, took pics and sent then in and got a new case within days for free, still using the old one as I just cut off the loose rubber.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 10:43 PM
    You wore out the one I sent you already. I had to throw alway my commuter as I managed to crack the frame.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah long time ago, then moved on to another case for awhile. Now back to otterbox as I got one for $5. I just wish they would fix the problems with the case

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    world saviour likes this.
    03-05-14 11:04 PM
    I have the Defender on my Z30 now and switch between the Defender and BB swivel holster for my Q10, love it on both phones. Haven't experienced any damage to either phone from the case yet. I do like the secure grip it affords as well.
    03-05-14 11:19 PM
    I have the Defender and Commuter, haven't taken the Commuter out of the box. The Defender does add bulk and covers the sexiness of the Q10, but I have no problem typing with it. And I know my phone is secure. I've dropped it a few times onto concrete and no damage occurred. I don't use the holster.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 11:27 PM
    Yeah long time ago, then moved on to another case for awhile. Now back to otterbox as I got one for $5. I just wish they would fix the problems with the case

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    Every Defender OtterBox that is made, tends to warp after awhile. Especially if one is prone to take it out a lot. I've dealt with them on dozens of different phones. A few years back they started using a different treatment or different rubber, or something on them, which made it a little better. But I think it will always be an issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 11:39 PM
    Very true. However Otterbox (and the at&t store) has been very easy on dealing with replacements.

When I first finished my Q10 I went around to all the At&t stores and bought all their $5 Defender cases lol.

Sent from my BlackBeezy Q10
    world saviour and jakie55 like this.
    03-06-14 12:52 AM
    I was going to buy one, until they announced the q20... now I'm holding out to buy the q20 and get an otterbox for that

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Q10
    03-06-14 12:57 AM
    I was going to buy one, until they announced the q20... now I'm holding out to buy the q20 and get an otterbox for that

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Q10
    LoL, do you have a Q10 now? If so...if you can find the $5 Otterbox, it would be well worth the $$.

Sent from my BlackBeezy Q10
    03-06-14 02:29 AM
    Every Defender OtterBox that is made, tends to warp after awhile. Especially if one is prone to take it out a lot. I've dealt with them on dozens of different phones. A few years back they started using a different treatment or different rubber, or something on them, which made it a little better. But I think it will always be an issue.

Posted via CB10
    True, but I dont expect to have a problem after a week. I have gotten a replacement from them before and hope I can continue in the future.

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    03-06-14 06:24 AM
76 123 ...