As previously stated in my last thread...I'm having charging port issues with my Blackberry. So now I'm waiting on the charging battery bundle to see if the new battery will turn my phone on. However, if i can't get it to connect via Usb to backup my data....is there a modern way to backup my files these days without having to resort to pen and paper and emailing lol. Just wondering because you all are so smart so I'm wondering if there are other methods. I wish u could back up via bluetooth.

If my phone does turn on, I hope i could get a little charge juice to connect and backup via Link.
    06-24-17 11:20 AM
    Backup Pro is still a good choice. You can choose where to backup your files.
    06-25-17 08:41 PM
    Backup Pro is still a good choice. You can choose where to backup your files.

How does that work? Do I download that via Snap and back it up? Where would it save and how would I restore? Thanks!
    06-26-17 09:05 AM
    Download from BlackBerry World. From there, you choose where to backup your files. They are saved in a ZIP file as I recall. I backup my files to OneDrive and/or my computer hard drive.
    06-26-17 04:01 PM
    Download from BlackBerry World. From there, you choose where to backup your files. They are saved in a ZIP file as I recall. I backup my files to OneDrive and/or my computer hard drive.
    @meilenstein - Have you experienced a situation where folders are not syncing? The sync icon is on the phone backup folder but clicking 'Sync Now' on it does nothing.

The Connect to Onedrive app reports all files are up-to-date.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by oystersourced; 08-14-17 at 09:16 PM.
    07-15-17 06:51 PM