I was talking with my wife over BBM Video and suddenly got disconnected. During conversation my front camera image was getting frozen from time to time. Was helping to switch to back camera and back to front. After this sudden disconnection front camera stop working. Message 'can't start camera'. After small time back camera stopped working as well with the same message. Restarted and hard restarted my Q10 few times. No results. Took off battery, sim card and SD card for approximately 2 hours. Startup again and both cameras start to work ok.
    Anybody got something similar?

--- CB10 @ Q10 by Monolith ---
    04-21-15 05:00 PM
    I was talking with my wife over BBM Video and suddenly got disconnected. During conversation my front camera image was getting frozen from time to time. Was helping to switch to back camera and back to front. After this sudden disconnection front camera stop working. Message 'can't start camera'. After small time back camera stopped working as well with the same message. Restarted and hard restarted my Q10 few times. No results. Took off battery, sim card and SD card for approximately 2 hours. Startup again and both cameras start to work ok.
    Anybody got something similar?

--- CB10 @ Q10 by Monolith ---
    I would suggest you to reinstall the software. Sure sounds like one.
    If you need help on that one you can PM me.
    04-23-15 01:28 PM