Hi,
    I deleted the opera mini browser but there is a folder left embedded in the file manager that I cannot delete. "permission denied". It says there are 0 files in 0 folders in it.
    I went through ghost commander which also told me permission denied when I tried to delete it.
    This isn't a new thing since eol, this has happened before.

I can't get rid of it via the computer or anything like that. I've been searching for a solution for a long time. Does someone have some (pleeeease no more snarky) advice?
    I don't seem to be able to attach a pic here of the screenshot.
    05-21-22 09:09 AM
    Hi,
    I deleted the opera mini browser but there is a folder left embedded in the file manager that I cannot delete. "permission denied". It says there are 0 files in 0 folders in it.
    I went through ghost commander which also told me permission denied when I tried to delete it.
    This isn't a new thing since eol, this has happened before.

I can't get rid of it via the computer or anything like that. I've been searching for a solution for a long time. Does someone have some (pleeeease no more snarky) advice?
    I don't seem to be able to attach a pic here of the screenshot.
    Unfortunately, there is no way to delete that folder. If there are files inside, they can be deleted but the folder itself is there forever, unless you wipe and load the OS again. Just leave alone and forget.
    05-21-22 02:38 PM