I can talk to you anytime you want me to! I live in Bangalore

BBM me anytime
    2BDD75DE

Posted via BlackBerry Passport!
    tr

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 09:26 AM
    I haven't had the double type problem. So not everyone. Every phone will have its issues. I had a note2 and it would freeze or when I typed it wouldn't respond at times. So just know every phone has its share of problems. Some phones even bend! Lol but that's another story! the hub on the Q10, form factor, efficient communication/productivity, keyboard, and battery life are just some of the reasons I ditched the note2. If you do get a Q10 you will be amazed! Good luck!

Posted from my Q10
    Aman1007 likes this.
    10-28-14 03:28 PM
    I'm currently temporarily using a Nokia Lumia 635 until my Q10 is fixed and... I HATE THE THING (compared to Q10)! My productivity went down like crazy. It took 6 steps to do what you can do in 2 steps on BlackBerry. As someone who's had a Q10 and a Lumia, I would choose the Q10 in a heartbeat! I recommend getting a Q10 and you won't regret it
    Aman1007 and braulio_jose like this.
    10-28-14 06:15 PM
    Hi OP.
    I'm wondering have you decided yet which phone to get?

I also wanted to add that I've previously owned Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 1020. Two things I miss most from Lumia are Lumia camera and Here maps (offline navigation).

Other than that,
    I had three or four reboots per day even on new WP 8.1 OS. It was total disaster. Battery was draining like it was Niagara falls.
    The OS itself was smooth as butter, but with those reboots it sucked big time. What's the point of having a smartphone if you can't use it as a phone.
    Also I wanted to add that I had problems with L1020's with earphone. It was too quiet.

And all of that took me to get Q10 and I have no regrets at all. I'm too pleased with it and it has my recommendations.

Posted via CB10 / BlackBerry Q10
    10-30-14 04:21 AM
29 12