Is anyone facing this problem. Check it at http://www.google.co.in/url?q=https:...RIb5QAOvbJC_8Q

Official facebook messenger not being supported on Q10-img_20150605_110535.png

Posted via BlackBerry Q10 via CrackBerry 10
    06-05-15 12:50 AM
    The link you shared leads to an app for BBOS, not BB10OS like your Q10. It's not supposed to work.

Via Pasta CB10
    06-05-15 06:38 AM
    Like they said, not all Blackberry apps are compatible with BB10. Just like how lots of Android apps only support Android 4.4

Via my BlackBerry Q10
    06-05-15 02:04 PM
    And really, one of the things I like about BlackBerry 10 is that I don't have to download and use a separate app for FB messages. It's all right there in the Hub or in the FB app

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.2.798
    HesSoStrange likes this.
    06-06-15 09:40 AM
    But we don't have sticker support.

06-14-15 12:01 AM
    But we don't have sticker support.

Are stickers really that important to you? If they are then you should just use the Android app or a 3rd party Facebook messenger app.

Stickers are certainly not important to most of us. The only time I even send messages through facebook is when a client contacts me through facebook, and then I immediately tell them to please text or whatsapp me to my primary number.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 12:26 AM
    Are stickers really that important to you? If they are then you should just use the Android app or a 3rd party Facebook messenger app.

Stickers are certainly not important to most of us. The only time I even send messages through facebook is when a client contacts me through facebook, and then I immediately tell them to please text or whatsapp me to my primary number.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure who is 'most of us' here but I'm assuming it's the CB members. If yes, then please do not speak on behalf of people you don't know. There are people like me and the OP who like to send the occasional stickers in a conversation.

To the OP, try the android version for stickers.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 04:56 AM
    I'm not sure who is 'most of us' here but I'm assuming it's the CB members. If yes, then please do not speak on behalf of people you don't know. There are people like me and the OP who like to send the occasional stickers in a conversation.

To the OP, try the android version for stickers.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry, but no. I'll speak in generalizations when appropriate. And it's quite clear that stickers are not a "make or break" feature when choosing a platform for communications.

Don't like my opinion, then voice your own; but don't make the mistake in telling me what I can or can not generalize.

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    06-14-15 06:46 PM
    Dunno if I represent a crowd, but I definitely would like to see this nice have component

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 08:09 PM
    Double post, still have the posting error issue.

Posted via C5303
    06-14-15 11:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, quite daft for BlackBerry to support/promote BBM stickers.

Tools not toys!

Posted via C5303
    06-14-15 11:16 PM
    I'm sorry, but no. I'll speak in generalizations when appropriate. And it's quite clear that stickers are not a "make or break" feature when choosing a platform for communications.

Don't like my opinion, then voice your own; but don't make the mistake in telling me what I can or can not generalize.

Posted via CB10
    Well, if you put it that way then I guess it is fine.

It is funny that you talk about communications and fail to realize that simple text on forums or messengers can sometimes be misinterpreted. Maybe you could embrace the idea of using emojis or stickers irrespective of the platform you use. Wink. Wink. Oh, I meant
    06-14-15 11:38 PM
    Well, if you put it that way then I guess it is fine.

It is funny that you talk about communications and fail to realize that simple text on forums or messengers can sometimes be misinterpreted. Maybe you could embrace the idea of using emojis or stickers irrespective of the platform you use. Wink. Wink. Oh, I meant
    Misinterpreting is your "fault" not mine. Why you may ask? Because you're taking what I wrote personal instead of reading everything written impersonally and understanding what is being said.

Also; as a species, we went from using pictograms to having intelligent written language; but now we have so many people trying to regress to using unintelligent pictograms to get their messages across.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm very well off writing in our current intelligent written language.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 02:47 AM
    Misinterpreting is your "fault" not mine. Why you may ask? Because you're taking what I wrote personal instead of reading everything written impersonally and understanding what is being said.
    Nothing personal.

Also; as a species, we went from using pictograms to having intelligent written language; but now we have so many people trying to regress to using unintelligent pictograms to get their messages across.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm very well off writing in our current intelligent written language.

Posted via CB10
    To each his/her own.
    06-15-15 04:58 AM
    ...Also; as a species, we went from using pictograms to having intelligent written language; but now we have so many people trying to regress to using unintelligent pictograms to get their messages across.

Posted via CB10
    I think the Chinese, Japanese, and other groups I'm not smart enough to know about may take issue with this part of your comment.

Oh, and

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.2.798
    Last edited by maxiang; 06-15-15 at 06:17 PM.
    06-15-15 03:58 PM
    Install android version.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 02:56 PM