Hey folks!

I encountered a problem with my phone after updating to new OS using autoloader.

After I set up all notifications with a certain LED color (BBM=blue, Whatsapp= green, Email=red) it seems like only red LED is working, the others aren't.

LED is set up in all profiles I use (normal, silent, vibrate only).

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem or knows a way to make it work again?

I use the LED a lot since my phone is on the desk and in silent mode most of the time so I can see wheter I got something I need to respond to (Email) or something less important (BBM, WA).

Cheers!
    01-22-16 02:28 AM
    I suggest you invest in HUB++ . Its a great app for LED colours and easy to install and use. I too rely on the LED colours to priorotise responses to messages. HUB ++ is the way to go.
    01-27-16 05:22 AM
    Personally, I've never had much success getting coloured LED notifications to work reliably on my Q10; on any version of BB10, 10.2-10.3. I have bought and tested both PowerTools and BeBuzz 10 in an attempt to get coloured LED notifications but have failed miserably. I've not used Hub++ as I'm rather reluctant to purchase a third app for the same function, but many report that it can work. If you (blender_basti) do go that route and Hub++ fixes your problems please do report your success here.

--
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using CB Tapatalk
    01-27-16 07:32 AM
    This version is ****. Android APP always stop running.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 07:33 AM
    Personally, I've never had much success getting coloured LED notifications to work reliably on my Q10; on any version of BB10, 10.2-10.3. I have bought and tested both PowerTools and BeBuzz 10 in an attempt to get coloured LED notifications but have failed miserably. I've not used Hub++ as I'm rather reluctant to purchase a third app for the same function, but many report that it can work. If you (blender_basti) do go that route and Hub++ fixes your problems please do report your success here.

--
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using CB Tapatalk
    I tried PowerTools first. It was an unmitigated disaster. So as the final roll of the dice, after some research online, I went for HUB ++. I haven't looked back. I really do recommend it. My experience so far has been flawless with it.
    mushroom_daddy likes this.
    01-27-16 07:41 AM
    It worked out of the box for every single leak in 10.3.2
    Hopefully it's only this version and next one fixes it

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 07:07 AM
    This version is ****. Android APP always stop running.

Posted via CB10
    That is a known problem acknowledged by BlackBerry, see: Unable to uninstall Android applications after updating to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2

See the following CB thread for further info and a workaround: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lysis-1058115/
    01-29-16 10:08 AM