Sorry if a repeat tried searching whole of Google and forums to find answer.

I have got a q10 (love it) I have to admit until this phone arrived I was using an iphone for my work mobile.

The one thing that I can't find how to do that i could with my phone. Is i could create notes which would also be linked to my email account.

So for instance I could create a note today stating I have spent 3 hours of time on a project and for who.

Then efit throughout the day but when returning to the office it would be linked in outlook. Is there a way to do this with the q10? I have tried reminder but it's not linked? I like using the way the iphone worked as my staff can check my notes etc... without me.

I know I can phone/email them buts it's nice easy way for me. I have had blackberries on and off for years so I'm not a hardcore user so I'm hoping there is a simple way to do this which I am not able to work out.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 03:20 AM
    Which type of synchronisation do you use?

It should work via EAS and the Blackberry Remember App on your phone!
    05-28-13 03:57 AM
    Once you have setup your outlook account (eg. [email protected]) on the Q10, go to the properties of the account -

Setup > Accounts
    Scroll to [email protected] > Tap
    Scroll towards the bottom and there will be an option to Sync Tasks > Switch this to On.

Now, your Remember app on the BlackBerry will have a folder named Work Calendar (or something along those lines) created automatically.
    All events created in this folder will be synced to [email protected]

I am pretty sure - AT PRESENT - this will not work for IMAP accounts.
    Also, there is supposed to be Evernote integration as well. Perhaps someone who uses Evernote could guide you.
    05-28-13 04:28 AM