In June 2014, I finally bought my Q10; lovely device, has everything I want and need. I really can't complain. After heavy usage for a few months, problems started popping-up and I felt like it was a BlackBerry Q1. Audiojack stopped working, camera freezed a lot, etc. Lucky for me, I still have warranty.

I had the device shipped to BlackBerry (through my shop) mid december for maintenance. Two days ago, I received a mail that my device would be delivered the day self (31 December) and it arrived 31 December. While unpacking the device, there was very bad smell. Somehow, the repair service managed to paste some label with glue, and a hair underneath, on the back of the BlackBerry. No big deal I thought...

I decide to go for a walk, and since I like to listen Sinatra, I plug-in my earbuds, audiojack still broken. I call my shop, I tell them the entire story. "O well, that...that's not right, I have to call my manager.". After ten minutes the operator comes back and tells me: "Ship the BlackBerry over again, we don't know what to do."So I test the device a bit, seems that light sensor is broken; screen goes off and on whenever it feels like. I mean, what the hell?

I love BlackBerry, but I don't think our love story can continue like this...If my next device is broken again, then I'll divorce.
    01-02-15 03:22 AM
    Just stick with it. Buy a new classic and enjoy that. Or just buy a new Q10.

Love is about sacrifice. So if you have to make a sacrifice it's not the end of the world.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 04:38 AM
    Just stick with it. Buy a new classic and enjoy that. Or just buy a new Q10.

Love is about sacrifice. So if you have to make a sacrifice it's not the end of the world.

Posted via CB10
    First sentence is a fact. I'll just see what the repair service does this time, the shop even talked about giving me a refund, I got some accessories (holder, screen protecters, etc) for my Q10, guess I'll need to sell them. More news end of January.
    01-02-15 04:47 AM
    First sentence is a fact. I'll just see what the repair service does this time, the shop even talked about giving me a refund, I got some accessories (holder, screen protecters, etc) for my Q10, guess I'll need to sell them. More news end of January.
    Yeah I got a little carried away with the second part. But good luck.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 05:45 AM