So I just picked up my new Q and I can't seem to find a way to remove my facebook/gmail contacts from my contacts and it's getting super irritating! Last time I touched a blackberry was a couple years ago and I'm just frustrated lol someone help?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 11:07 PM
    Go to Accounts and you can choose not to sync contacts/calendar.
    06-10-13 11:08 PM
    Yea this is irritating. I havent been able to find a way around it. Best thing to do is setup ALL of your accounts first. Emails, FB, Twitter, etc. *making sure to NOT SYNC contacts. Then go into the Contacts, swipe menu down, Settings, and turn off all contacts for each App. Then recover contacts. Hopefully it will not link any of the other accounts with your contacts
    06-10-13 11:13 PM
    Go to Accounts and you can choose not to sync contacts/calendar.
    I tried but they still seem to be coming up!! Ugh :/ but I finally got it I didn't know you could swipe down to get that set of settings!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 11:30 PM
    Yea this is irritating. I havent been able to find a way around it. Best thing to do is setup ALL of your accounts first. Emails, FB, Twitter, etc. *making sure to NOT SYNC contacts. Then go into the Contacts, swipe menu down, Settings, and turn off all contacts for each App. Then recover contacts. Hopefully it will not link any of the other accounts with your contacts
    This helped!! I didn't know I could swipe down for setting durrr!! Lol such a Noob I'm telling ya!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 11:31 PM
    No problem bro. That goes for other apps too. I always try and swipe down just to make sure there aren't any other options to tweak and adjust

Posted via WhiteQ CB10
    06-10-13 11:36 PM
    No problem bro. That goes for other apps too. I always try and swipe down just to make sure there aren't any other options to tweak and adjust

Posted via WhiteQ CB10
    I see how's the Q working out for you so far?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 11:43 PM
    I noticed the same thing on my z10. The contacts kept showing up from twitter. And it's my business twitter not personal!

I haven't synced my Gmail with my new q10 yet for fear of the triple contacts which plagued my z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:10 AM