To make a long story short.

I dropped my Q10 and cracked the screen and didn't get it fixed. It fell again and properly broke on me second time around but the phone still worked as the alarm was going off.
    So I had to use a dumb phone. I lasted a whole two days lol.

So I borrowed my Dad's Nokia Lumia he has spare. I have to say its a decent enough phone and really can't fault it in any way but its not blackberry. Was good enough to use but my God do I miss my keyboard ahhh. The blackberry OS will be great on other platforms , I think its a great idea.

Different model phone or different OS. Bash blackberry all you want but , give me a blackberry any day 😊 . Got my new replacement screen today in the post, fixing it as I write 😁
    lui22 likes this.
    03-11-15 08:40 PM
    you have no idea how much i miss the bb10 physical keyboard. The virtual one is nice but i mean common nothing beats a god tactile feedback kinda like those mechanical keyboard diehards
    03-11-15 10:16 PM
    Haha, I know how you feel. Other day went to pick up and check data on my former S3, that I don't use for anything but haven't sold it yet, and suddenly was finding myself "learning how to use the back bottom", was doing the gestures and then wondered why it wasn't working. Nothing beats BB

Posted with a BlackBerry Q10, Australia
    03-12-15 03:04 AM
    Damn I love my q10.
    The keyboard and the silver stripes is unbeatable in design.

Posted via CB10 on my kyuten.
    03-12-15 08:06 PM