Title says it all. Is there any way to save as or email notes in Our native Remember app? Backup?
    03-08-14 08:33 PM
    A couple of options for you.

Firechest backup will backup Remember and other info to a Dropbox account. https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...&userauth=true

You can "Share" many types of documents files to Remember. Flagging an email puts it into Remember.

Alternatively, an Evernote account appears in and syncs with Remember. This makes anything you put into a Remember/Evernote note (iincluding attachments) available on any computer or device with Evernote installed. It's a nice backup system. And, you can email items to your Evernote account, so items emailed will appear in Remember.

I use the second option, and it works great for me. Hope this heps.
    You can add it to Remember, just flag the email, the email will then appear in the unfiled folder in Remember.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...member-789325/
    03-08-14 08:59 PM
    A couple of options for you.

Firechest backup will backup Remember and other info to a Dropbox account. https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...&userauth=true

You can "Share" many types of documents files to Remember. Flagging an email puts it into Remember.

Alternatively, an Evernote account appears in and syncs with Remember. This makes anything you put into a Remember/Evernote note (iincluding attachments) available on any computer or device with Evernote installed. It's a nice backup system. And, you can email items to your Evernote account, so items emailed will appear in Remember.

I use the second option, and it works great for me. Hope this heps.
    03-08-14 09:05 PM
    Thank you very much for the responses. A question about the Fire Chest Backup: can you view Remember files if opened using different platforms from the cloud? For example, if I wanted to view a Remember file downloaded onto my laptop from Dropbox?

Thanks again! Very helpful info.
    03-08-14 09:20 PM
    No, the backup stored in your Dropbox is not accessible to read the notes -- it's a backup file only. If you're looking for the cross-platform availability, I strongly suggest the Evernote option. The free Evernote version is more than sufficient for almost anyone's needs.
    03-08-14 09:36 PM
    Excellent, thanks!
    03-08-14 10:20 PM
    No problemo! Cheers
    03-08-14 10:30 PM
    Fire Chest Backup Pro arrived in BlackBerry World today. It has an integrated export function for Remember notes, allowing you to read your notes offline on any device you please.

Your notes will be saved as HTML files within the Zip file. Am planning to add an index.html file and linked attachments too.

The professional edition is not free, but it is a labour of love that I think you will appreciate.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-17-14 06:48 AM
    How do you sync Remember with Evernote?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 09:37 AM
    How do you sync Remember with Evernote?

Posted via CB10
    Settings -> Accounts -> Add account -> Evernote

Next time you open the Remember app you will see your Evernote entries.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 09:48 AM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 04:34 PM
    I have to save all of my notes to the Evernote folder though?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 04:35 PM