I have a major problem with my q10.

When I'm in a call using my 3.5mm headset and another call or email comes in, it only notifies me 10% of the time, the rest of the time I get no notification. Has no one else witnessed this major oversight???? I can't believe more people are not complaining about this, my friend also has a q10, and he's ready to throw it out the car window for the same issue.
    This is a huge blunder by BB if you ask me, and it is seriously making me consider an alternative.. I hate to ***** really, and I love my BB"s, but I don't know if I can take it any longer. This problem is very serious for someone that is on the phone for 3-4 hours a day, I simply cannot miss as many call as I now am because of this issue. Come on BB, we waited so long, and you miss such a simple feature.........Sorry for the rant.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this issue gets resolved with the next update, because I truly love and want to keep this phone. Aside from a few other insignificant bugs that are simple to work around, it really is a good performing unit, and I love the direction of BB10.
    06-18-13 04:55 AM
    I've been seeing this also.
    07-03-13 09:10 AM
    I know this is an old post, but I have this same issue. My ringer is heard through the phone speakers when my headphones are plugged in. I don't hear the phone ringer through the headphones. Is there a string that I'm missing or a hardware issue?
    10-01-13 10:11 AM
    I know this is an old post, but I have this same issue. My ringer is heard through the phone speakers when my headphones are plugged in. I don't hear the phone ringer through the headphones. Is there a string that I'm missing or a hardware issue?
    it has nothing to do with your headset.

Some days it rings on phone, other days on head set, most days it doesn't.............. no notification of call waiting while on current call???????
    My friends q10 rarely rings even with no headsets on..............

And we wonder why the blackberry ship is sinking
    I don't even know if I will wait for 10.2
    10-01-13 11:04 PM
    I know it s an old thread but I want to report that I have the same problem too.
    I only use the phone with a headset and I am on the phone a lot, so practically I live with a headset in my ears most weekdays. Sometimes I do miss a call (especially when I am driving) because with my headset on I cant hear the phone ringing due to the fact that it only rings from the speakers. Turning the ringer all the way up shouldnt be necessary.
    03-07-14 03:19 PM
    insert headset and play any music and to to music palyer setting and change to speaker pronlem will be solved....solution
    02-10-15 08:38 AM