OK, I'm going nuts here for the smallest reason that has a really annoying and big impact on when I get things done. Anyone's help and/or insight would be greatly appreciated.*

I've always used the native calendar app on my BBs as my way of keeping organized. I found it to be the most practical and straightforward way of staying organized. I'd put an event in an it would pop up when I wanted it to. I'm a pop-up guy. If I need to do something in 5 mins, I'm very capable of forgetting it unless it pops up to remind me again. It may very well be the start of Alzheimer's or I may just be an official, card carrying scatterbrain. *Either way, I'd still like to be organized and efficient.

What's driving me nuts is that on my Q10 none of my calendar events pop-up or make a notification action (no LED flash, no vibrate or noise, etc). Basically, there's no way of knowing if an event is happening unless I look at the calendar to see what's up. For me, this is a big problem.*

What I can't remember is if the calendar on BB10 just doesn't have this feature or if it somehow got turned off. If it is the latter scenario, I've done everything to my knowledge to turn on the notifications but it's not working. I have it on the same settings as my email and text notifications, for example, and they both vibrate and flash LED when a new message comes in. **

Any thoughts on this issue would be appreciated. Cheers!
    09-04-13 09:51 AM
    Do you set a reminder on each event?

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-04-13 09:59 AM
    If it reminder is set for each Calendar appointment it should behave as per the settings in Notifications. This is one feature that is similar to legacy devices.
    09-04-13 03:40 PM