Hello i have a bb q10 with 10.3.3 and im having issues with some Android apps, they cant connect to internet, some other apps are working fine.
    Does anyone know how to fix it?
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 06:34 PM
    does it happen to you using wifi??? because it happens to me when I'm using wifi, I don't know why, but it happened before when using 10.3.2 and solved it but never know how xD
    after upgrading, again!, but only with my connection, I changed dhcp settings, also channel but nothing yet, also reseted the router.
    Only works if I disconnect and reconnect the wifi but just for a few minutes
    12-09-16 05:20 AM
    have the same problem on some apps. So far no solution, at least for me. You may want to check also here :http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...049-a-1094256/
    12-09-16 07:44 AM
    Can confirm this issue with the Tunein Radio app from the Amazon store...

No idea why it thinks there is no connectivity..
    No internet android some Android apps-img_20161214_214241.png

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 11:43 PM
    I really don't know exactly but til yesterday was doing the same thing to me with some apps, I reset my router around 3 or 4 times and then now all apps remain connected with wifi.... I suspect of something, curiously when I reset the router I turned wifi off in BB and bluetooth as well.... this one remain off and the app with wifi are working... really don't know if turning off bluetooth will make a solution but don't wanna turn it on unless I need it in my car, try it and tell me
    12-15-16 07:10 AM
    I'm having this issue too. I tried all combinations of Radio + Wifi + Bluetooth with no success yet.
    12-15-16 07:19 AM
    I really don't know exactly but til yesterday was doing the same thing to me with some apps, I reset my router around 3 or 4 times and then now all apps remain connected with wifi.... I suspect of something, curiously when I reset the router I turned wifi off in BB and bluetooth as well.... this one remain off and the app with wifi are working... really don't know if turning off bluetooth will make a solution but don't wanna turn it on unless I need it in my car, try it and tell me
    Glad you found a workaround, but can you try and check if TuneIn Radio works this way ? To me even with bluetooth off the connection problem in some apps remains. Oh the other hand bluetooth works perfectly fine and my car pairs flawlessly in 10.3.3 (and also before)

Posted via CB10
    12-15-16 07:29 AM
    Glad you found a workaround, but can you try and check if TuneIn Radio works this way ? To me even with bluetooth off the connection problem in some apps remains. Oh the other hand bluetooth works perfectly fine and my car pairs flawlessly in 10.3.3 (and also before)

Posted via CB10
    Try reset the router (no turn on/off) place a needle in that little hole where is says "reset" for a few seconds and release it, turn off wifi and bluetooth in your phone, wait until router finish and only turn on wifi and try if those app work and then 15/20 min later or even 1 hour... if works try turning on bluetooth and open some apps.... or try to reset the router like I did, 3, 4, 5 times until it works, but always with wifi/bluetooth off in your BB
    12-15-16 07:52 AM
    Sorry Mauri5io, I appreciate your help, but the router has no relation to this matter. No internet connection of all kind we are facing. neither using mobile network or wifi. It's a software issue. I'm going to reload 10.3.3 using autoloader and post back my experience.
    12-15-16 08:00 AM
    Sorry Mauri5io, I appreciate your help, but the router has no relation to this matter. No internet connection of all kind we are facing. neither using mobile network or wifi. It's a software issue. I'm going to reload 10.3.3 using autoloader and post back my experience.
    with mobile network no problems I had, only with wifi, but solved now.
    In fact I created my own autoloader
    12-15-16 08:13 AM
    with mobile network no problems I had, only with wifi, but solved now.
    In fact I created my own autoloader
    Please, to make a step forward and check if your workaround can be a general solution to the problem, would you mind installing the app TunIn Radio and see if it works on your mobile ? I do not think, at least for me, the router has anything really important to do with this issue. I have this problem regardless where I am or which data connection I use. And trust me, I have been travelling in several countries in the last week, using either roaming or Wi-Fi or hotspots of all sorts and no difference whatsoever. Howeve, I would appreciate if you could install TuneIn Radio, just to check if it works, and then share the result. Thanks !

Posted via CB10
    12-15-16 10:55 AM
    Hope this will work for you and am interested to know. I reloaded the autoloader twice and problem is still there.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-16 10:58 AM
    After your post I gave up on reloading. It takes a lot to reconfigure with my settings. Thanks a lot. Let's keep an eye on the news to see any further fix.
    12-15-16 11:15 AM
    Please, to make a step forward and check if your workaround can be a general solution to the problem, would you mind installing the app TunIn Radio and see if it works on your mobile ? I do not think, at least for me, the router has anything really important to do with this issue. I have this problem regardless where I am or which data connection I use. And trust me, I have been travelling in several countries in the last week, using either roaming or Wi-Fi or hotspots of all sorts and no difference whatsoever. Howeve, I would appreciate if you could install TuneIn Radio, just to check if it works, and then share the result. Thanks !

Posted via CB10
    I'm running now the new updated 10.3.3.2163 I downloaded TuneIn, patched it and installed, but app doesn't work with mobile network or wifi... also, since I updated with sachesi to this last OS, problem came back again, so, don't know exactly how I solved it before...
    12-15-16 11:20 AM
    I'm running now the new updated 10.3.3.2163 I downloaded TuneIn, patched it and installed, but app doesn't work with mobile network or wifi... also, since I updated with sachesi to this last OS, problem came back again, so, don't know exactly how I solved it before...
    Thank you for trying. Definitely the problem must be deeper in the OS

Posted via CB10
    12-15-16 11:37 AM
    Thank you for trying. Definitely the problem must be deeper in the OS

Posted via CB10
    Some droid apps don't work... I think you will find an alternate app for your radio listening
    12-15-16 11:43 AM
    Try Nobex or stream from the radio site?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 07:07 AM
    first I need to know how I solved the problem, I still think there's something between resetting the router and the wifi, because I remember when I went to my friend's house and had no problem with his router. what I don't understand why after updating OS, problem started again, I'm confused
    12-16-16 09:57 AM
    I solved (at least is my case) doing a clean install with my own autoloader and installed all the BB apps, updated those requesting for update, then installed the apk always with wifi. so if another update comes online, I will have to do a clean install because for some reason updating non destructive, cause me problems with some apk apps with wifi
    12-19-16 05:55 AM
    I solved (at least is my case) doing a clean install with my own autoloader and installed all the BB apps, updated those requesting for update, then installed the apk always with wifi. so if another update comes online, I will have to do a clean install because for some reason updating non destructive, cause me problems with some apk apps with wifi
    So can you affirm TuneIn Radio now works for you ?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 08:50 AM
    So can you affirm TuneIn Radio now works for you ?

Posted via CB10
    It didn't work with wifi nor mobile plan and if it doesn't work with mobile plan, app is not compatible with at least 10.3.3 but at least all the apps I need are working with both.... problem with me was only wifi, after turning on few minutes later some droid apps stopped working.
    12-19-16 09:19 AM