Hello! I just got my new Q10 but couldn't seem to get it to work.

I am stuck at startup just right up to Connecting to Mobile Network or Connecting to Wi-Fi and it's not doing either even with the sim card properly on or with a Wi-Fi connection. Would appreaciate any help on how to move on from there

Thank you.
    01-14-14 06:34 PM

I am stuck at startup just right up to Connecting to Mobile Network or Connecting to Wi-Fi and it's not doing either even with the sim card properly on or with a Wi-Fi connection. Would appreaciate any help on how to move on from there

Thank you.

Is there no prompt at the bottom that says something like "Swipe left to continue" or "Swipe left to skip"?
    01-14-14 06:37 PM
    "Swipe left to continue" only appears up to when trying to connect to a mobile network. None when attempting to connect to wi-fi.

Also, when I connected it to Link, it says that I need to complete Setup app on device which I didn't even reach yet.
    01-14-14 07:36 PM
    Pull the battery. It happened to me after I loaded the leak
    01-14-14 08:47 PM
    Already tried that a number of times. Always worked with my old BBs but not in this one.
    01-14-14 09:17 PM

Thank you.
    Are you certain you have the correct wep wpa code?

Posted Via CB10/SQN100-3 luvn leak 10.2.1.1055
    01-15-14 01:13 AM
    Pull the battery. It happened to me after I loaded the leak

It's actually virtually never necessary to pull a battery on a BB10 device (indeed, at least 2 models have no removable battery at all) and can actually cause additional problems unless the 1) hold power button until shutdown or 2) hold both volume buttons until restart tactics do not work.
    01-15-14 03:39 AM
    "Swipe left to continue" only appears up to when trying to connect to a mobile network. None when attempting to connect to wi-fi.

Also, when I connected it to Link, it says that I need to complete Setup app on device which I didn't even reach yet.

I have never seen a case where a modern OS build did NOT offer a "swipe left to skip" option during setup. You do NOT have to connect to a WiFi network if you do not want to at that point, I virtually never do that personally.

If it does not detect either mobile network or WiFi, you may have defective hardware. Was this just purchased new from an authorized dealer?
    01-15-14 03:46 AM
    I'm with Rogers and the only thing I love about them is their online help. All I do is login to the Rogers help (create account) then plug in phone. Tell Devinder (sorry that's the guy I last spoke to). "My phone isn't doing.." he'll then ask permission to log on to your phone. Diagnosis it and do what he can. Whether it's do a reset, reinstall, etc.

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    01-16-14 02:20 AM
    I have the same problem. I can't seem to swipe left when at the Wifi connecting screen. I do have Wifi but i can't connect. Sometimes it says it's connected to mobile network, but then I swipe left and I'm back at Wifi again. There is no possibility to swipe left. I think I need network to agree with the terms of condition or whatever. I just bought my new Q10 and I'm desperate..
    03-25-14 10:54 AM