I activated a Q10 last night. For some weird reason I notice a lot of hiccups and lagging. Screen doesn't seem so responsive. I've checked any settings that I think might be the cause, like LinkedIn running in background or Twitter.

Also, I used, and still have a Z10 and there was almost zero lag there, which makes me think I've done something wrong or there's something I can tweak.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. And so you know, it's a white VZW model.

Thanks.
    06-08-13 07:36 AM
    There isn't really anything you can tweak. There is not really any settings for the display and apps, well.. they can only really run when open anyway aside from a few specific ones. Not sure why there would be any really. It's essentially the same device as the Z10 with a smaller screen so if anything, it should be slightly faster due to less pixels being pushed around. My only suggestion would be to wipe and start fresh again. If for some reason it's still not up to par, maybe you got a lemon or maybe you just need to give it some time to settle in.
    06-08-13 07:45 AM
    May want to try a hard reset. After updates and loading on a lot of apps it may need it. Our ipad gets like that some times.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:50 AM
    After a new os install I find it can be a little choppy and have high battery drain for a short while. Usually by day 2 it's smooth and by day 3 it's a distant memory.

Posted via talented thumbs
    06-08-13 09:29 AM
    I just got the q10 on Friday (6/21) and had the same issues. Aside from the activation issues I had over the first two days (which I learned that a full charge to full activate my new sim is not just a little tip, but needed), my texts don't update like they were just sent and I too have a lot of lag with my system.

Have you done anything that resolved this issue? The biggest issue I'm having is that my texts don't show up immediately, they don't load like they're suppose to and sometimes they just don't even send. Any help?
    06-24-13 10:30 AM
    Took mine back to AT&T and swapped it for a Samsung Galaxy S4. It was the end of an era for me, 10 years as a loyal BB customer, but they fell flat on their face and have 10% of the apps and customization the S4 has. I would highly recommend it.
    06-26-13 11:51 AM
    Took mine back to AT&T and swapped it for a Samsung Galaxy S4. It was the end of an era for me, 10 years as a loyal BB customer, but they fell flat on their face and have 10% of the apps and customization the S4 has. I would highly recommend it.
    I have to disagree with you on this the Q10 has been a great success on all carriers and personally I believe Blackberry did a great job! I can also see some of the downfalls it has but it can only get better. Going from a Q10 to a GS4 is a big difference between the two. I believe most people that purchase the Q10 are doing so for the physical keyboard. The GS4 is a beautiful device and I hope you have luck with it also crackberry is a place where everyone's opinion is welcomed within reason.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 12:02 PM