02-26-13 01:53 AM
    Looks good, but I really wish it had the charging contacts like my 9900...I prefer to use a charge dock that uses contacts instead of usb charging.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 01:58 AM
    Wow that is a beauty.
    I agree though, charging contacts should be there. Having to 'dock' this on its side with usb port will look ridiculous.
    02-26-13 02:17 AM
    Looks good, but I really wish it had the charging contacts like my 9900...I prefer to use a charge dock that uses contacts instead of usb charging.

Posted via CB10
    The contacts will be sorely missed...
    02-26-13 02:21 AM
    Saw it and held the white Q10. Super hot phone.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and Turnda643 like this.
    02-26-13 02:22 AM
    Saw it and held the white Q10. Super hot phone.

Posted via CB10
    Kevin, it looks amazing!!!! I still can't give up my 9900 without a fight... I would buy a Q10 in a heartbeat if it had the charge contacts.

How did you find the screen size?

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-26-13 02:27 AM
    Sexay!

#BB10Believe
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-26-13 02:46 AM
    Thank you for posting this. So glad to see it in someone's hands
    EsJayDee and BergerKing like this.
    02-26-13 04:57 AM
    That's true! It feels "real" when someone is actually playing around with the final device.
    Still prefer the black one. Can't wait for myself to hold it in my hands.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-26-13 05:34 AM
    Kevin, it looks amazing!!!! I still can't give up my 9900 without a fight... I would buy a Q10 in a heartbeat if it had the charge contacts.

Posted via CB10
    The 9900 is a great device, but the Q10 is a step beyond that. Bigger, clearer screen, BB10 OS, and an even better keyboard.
    Sator likes this.
    02-26-13 06:42 AM
    The contacts will be sorely missed...
    me2 - cradle is cool on desktop - design is great (but: these two uninspired holes on the left (USB / HDMI) are an awful design flaw)
    02-26-13 06:46 AM
    White looks good but the black looks so much sleeker and sexier imo

Can't wait till April for its Canadian release so I can trade in my Z10 for it

Posted via CB10
    EsJayDee and BergerKing like this.
    02-26-13 08:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    I am not getting the whole charging dock thing... I have a charger ... I plug in phone ... what is the big deal ? Nokia etc are going to wireless charging that seems slightly more convenient. Sorry ... big meeting over at IBM ... have to take my white phone ... who will take you seriously ? How does that look when you pull it out of your black holster ?
    wyabcp likes this.
    02-26-13 08:44 AM
    I am not getting the whole charging dock thing... I have a charger ... I plug in phone ... what is the big deal ? Nokia etc are going to wireless charging that seems slightly more convenient.
    The wireless charger for the nexus4 is pretty cool, BlackBerry should incorporate that on there next line of phones!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 08:47 AM
    Looks nice but I still prefer my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing and Savior4Life like this.
    02-26-13 08:51 AM
    Finally a Q10 video that shows how fluid the peeking to the hub and all the gestures are. No one should be complaining about it taking two or three times to wake the phone or peek into the hub looking at this video.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    deltact and BergerKing like this.
    02-26-13 09:01 AM
    Looks awesome! I prefer black, but glad Q10 will be available in white too (choice is good).
    BBKrzy likes this.
    02-26-13 09:10 AM
    me2 - cradle is cool on desktop - design is great (but: these two uninspired holes on the left (USB / HDMI) are an awful design flaw)
    There are folks that really like having the HDMI port, though. At least they're on the same side.
    02-26-13 11:57 AM
    I am not getting the whole charging dock thing... I have a charger ... I plug in phone ... what is the big deal ? Nokia etc are going to wireless charging that seems slightly more convenient. Sorry ... big meeting over at IBM ... have to take my white phone ... who will take you seriously ? How does that look when you pull it out of your black holster ?
    As far as the dock goes, they are nice to have to relieve the wear on the charger port, and some folks like to stand the phone up on their desk or night stand. It is a convenient and practical item to have.
    sibeans and Mecca EL like this.
    02-26-13 12:01 PM
    Is the weaving visible on the back?

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    02-26-13 12:08 PM
    There are folks that really like having the HDMI port, though. At least they're on the same side.
    for sure - the onces which don't have airplay technology on board... ;-)

But I don't want to discuss it technically, only from a design point of view, and the button had to be a much better place, if you hold the device as right handler with your left hand, I fear to have the sharp endges of theses holes at my thumb...
    02-26-13 12:11 PM
    As far as the dock goes, they are nice to have to relieve the wear on the charger port, and some folks like to stand the phone up on their desk or night stand. It is a convenient and practical item to have.
    yea i agree... I thought the same UNTIL i got a dock, i always thought it wasn't such a big deal to have one..but it is amazing when you start using it. As far as the white Q10 goes...i think it's the sexiest white BB device yet. Never owned a white BBRY, the Q10 will be the first.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-26-13 12:29 PM
    Is the weaving visible on the back?

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    It doesn't look like it has the glass weave. More similar to the z10's back. They did the same thing for the white 9900(giving a plastic back).

http://us.blackberry.com/content/dam...White_Back.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails New Q10 in all white - Awesomeness personified-q10_white_back.jpg   New Q10 in all white - Awesomeness personified-muhq10.png  
    02-26-13 01:12 PM
    That's what you've been waiting for lol.
    BBKrzy likes this.
    02-26-13 01:55 PM
    That's what you've been waiting for lol.
    What i have really been waiting for is the damn release date
    02-26-13 02:11 PM
66 123