Earlier this week I had posted that I had a problem with my camera. We'll, good news and bad. Verizon is replacing the done, but now I lose all of my app. 2 questions please. Can someone post a link directly to the file that I download to sideload SNAP? Also, it's been a very long time since I set up my browser (Chrome) and linked it to my phone for sideloading. Won't remember much about the process. Can someone tell me how to register my new phone with the app in Chrome that I use to sideload? I'm running 10.2.1.2122 on my Q10. Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 07:21 AM
    Here's the link for Snap. Apps - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.

Can't help with the Chrome method (haven't used it in a long time), but here's my Sachesi method, which I find much simpler.

Install Snap using Sachesi:
    1. Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
    2. Put it in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
    3. Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
    4. Plug your device into your computer.
    5. Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    6. Click on the install tab.
    7. Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    8. When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** Note that BlackBerry Link must already installed on the computer (this installs drivers you'll need).
    *** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    *** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.
    06-13-14 07:33 AM
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 10:27 AM
    Here's the link for Snap. Apps - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.

Can't help with the Chrome method (haven't used it in a long time), but here's my Sachesi method, which I find much simpler.

Install Snap using Sachesi:
    1. Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
    2. Put it in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
    3. Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
    4. Plug your device into your computer.
    5. Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    6. Click on the install tab.
    7. Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    8. When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** Note that BlackBerry Link must already installed on the computer (this installs drivers you'll need).
    *** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    *** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.
    Not working for me. I clicked on the download for Sachesi for Windows (I tried the BB one as well, btw, both are .bar files, is this the correct one?) but get a message that it needs the right program for it, should it download from web
    06-13-14 02:52 PM
    Not working for me. I clicked on the download for Sachesi for Windows (I tried the BB one as well, btw, both are .bar files, is this the correct one?) but get a message that it needs the right program for it, should it download from web
    It looks like the file was updated to a new version, and uploaded in a 7zip compressed file. So, that's why you weren't able to open it. You'd need 7zip or Jzip to decompress it. I've decompressed and uploaded the latest version for Windows here: https://mega.co.nz/#!zU8yhToK!32LVFt...ZOXmivS3Rw75Pk
    06-13-14 10:14 PM
    Now I get this error "You can only extract apps from decrick os images. This appears to be a radio file. Radios have no apps"

It looks like the file was updated to a new version, and uploaded in a 7zip compressed file. So, that's why you weren't able to open it. You'd need 7zip or Jzip to decompress it. I've decompressed and uploaded the latest version for Windows here: https://mega.co.nz/#!zU8yhToK!32LVFt...ZOXmivS3Rw75Pk
    06-14-14 11:18 PM
    Now I get this error "You can only extract apps from decrick os images. This appears to be a radio file. Radios have no apps"
    Close the app, and try again under the install panel. Sometimes it bugs out.
    06-14-14 11:32 PM
    Still no go

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 02:25 PM
    If Sachesi still doesn't work, use Chrome + Extension to sideload Snap.

CB's tutorial:
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-use-snap...roid-apk-files

Once the extension is installed and development mode enabled, press the BlackBerry icon on Chrome's toolbar. Just enter the IP address of your BlackBerry (can be WiFi address which can be seen in Settings -> About -> Network if you're not using a cable - sideloading via WiFi, or the IP address shown in Development Mode Settings if you're sideloading via USB). From there on, either drag and drop the .bar to the Install Apps section or use the file picker to select the Snap .bar file.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 08:34 PM
    I've used chrome to sideload before (on my 1st Q10). But when I connected this phone I'm getting an error. I put in development mode, enter the ip address into the app and click save. Then I click on the address below but it gives me a message that it can't load

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 12:16 AM