gonna be hard to choose which series will b better..im a qwerty key guy, but seems that the flagship will b the z10....
    01-15-13 05:52 AM
    gonna be hard to choose which series will b better..im a qwerty key guy, but seems that the flagship will b the z10....
    I am a full keyboard person myself...I mean physical keyboard, but they made the touchscreen keyboard so good I now doubt...Biggest RIM achievement yet
    01-15-13 05:56 AM
    Yay ! Finally more pictures of BB10 w keyboard - can't wait having it ...
    01-15-13 06:05 AM
    i am sure more and more will surface as more dev alpha C are sent out. I am guessing this is a dev C device. And yes the OS is certainly not optimized yet.
    I also agree, this is way too close to the 9900 it has to be the dev alpha C
    01-15-13 06:07 AM
    Well, I LOVE IT!!!
    01-15-13 06:15 AM
    I cannot wait much longer... This look like a much more fluid device than the first few leaked pictures showed, I just can't wait to get my hands on this little powerhouse.
    01-15-13 06:44 AM
    I cannot wait much longer... This look like a much more fluid device than the first few leaked pictures showed, I just can't wait to get my hands on this little powerhouse.
    Given that we have not yet seen a video, how can you tell that?
    01-15-13 07:16 AM
    Indeed, bringd back memories of the first Z10 leaks, where people went crazy about the poorly built device. These new leaks really look much better than those older, blurrier ones a couple of weeks back. And even now you can tell the pictured device is some (early?) prototype one. Just look at that bottom plastic cover, it somehow looks out of place, nothing compared to current gen Bold devices, where this piece just fits nicely.
    Right now, I'm looking even more forward to further information about the London.

Typing this text on my Plabook by the way, while I am actually typing faster on it compared to my Bold 9900, writing this text is somewhat less "fun". Hard to explain, I kust doubt I could really prefer that glass plate over an actual, physical key to mash.
    01-15-13 07:19 AM
    i found the original post on instagram, and this is what the guy had to say in the comments:

Well the one pictures isn't the official BB10, it's just an older model we use for software purposes. But my boss has the official Full Touch one and it's probably the one I prefer only cuz I'm use to the keyboard being software instead of software [hardware]. So far, the design is very innovative and software is smooth. Comparable to the iPhone 5, in some ways better.
    i hope instagram makes it to bb10..
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    01-15-13 08:01 AM
    Given that we have not yet seen a video, how can you tell that?
    I meant fluid in the sense of the design of the phone as opposed to the operating system. I can see your thinking to my comment though (not enough coffee for me yet to be thinking clearly). Overall, I still like the design and with the comments of the instagram poster I'd suspect that RIM has something a little more upmarket in mind for the final hardware.
    01-15-13 08:24 AM
    Very cool. RIM is doing a great job. Lets hope the public takes it and runs and screams its praises.
    01-15-13 08:45 AM
    I'm actually a fan of this one. The left picture kinda sold me.
    01-15-13 08:54 AM
    I also agree, this is way too close to the 9900 it has to be the dev alpha C
    You are overlooking the obvious point that reminding people of the 9900 is probably their intention with the qwerty model, it's purpose is to show that despite the changes and the new flagship that blackberry hasn't completely abandoned the qwerty form factor.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    01-15-13 09:53 AM
    Just to catch up, am I right that they planned to release the qwertz / qwerty version some while after the touch?!
    I think I read something like that, here somewhere in the news. Like I said, I really like the look of that device - the fulltouch is in my eyes not that appealing ( please don't throw any rocks )
    01-15-13 10:24 AM
    Just to catch up, am I right that they planned to release the qwertz / qwerty version some while after the touch?!
    I think I read something like that, here somewhere in the news. Like I said, I really like the look of that device - the fulltouch is in my eyes not that appealing ( please don't throw any rocks )
    as far as i know, it will be launched together with the full touch..
    sold probably will take a couple of weeks after launch. hut one thing for sure, it will be launched together on the 30th...

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Tilman Mueller likes this.
    01-15-13 10:34 AM
    Apparently the QWERTY BB10 will be released shortly AFTER the all-touch.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    01-15-13 12:37 PM
    Do you guys wanna see what the phone will look like with the bold 9900 keyboard on it ? completely photoshop but looks awesome

BlackBerry 10 Bold 9910!? (Great Photoshop??) | NerdBerry.net

Attachment 131354
    Prefer the look of the leaks so far
    01-15-13 02:14 PM
    not sure it is a good intention then. was hoping to get a fresh design notbsomething similarnto the bold I got less than a year ago...
    01-15-13 02:19 PM
    not sure it is a good intention then. was hoping to get a fresh design notbsomething similarnto the bold I got less than a year ago...
    Well, how different can a phone with a portrait QWERTY keyboard look? Screen at the top, keyboard at the bottom. And they want to keep the same design cues they've always had... That's just brand image. All the BBs for the past 5 years have been pretty similar. If you want something different, may I suggest the Z10 ?

Anyway, this is looking pretty sexy to me. Definitely not finished hardware (am I the only one who can make out the 'Not for sale' stamp on the bottom of the keyboard? I can't quite make it out, but I'd be willing the guess the stamp on the other side is 'Dev Alpha C'). Anyway not finished, but looking good. Works for me. Here's hoping it's not too far behind the Z10, I really really want a new phone!
    imz likes this.
    01-15-13 03:59 PM
    Anyway, this is looking pretty sexy to me. Definitely not finished hardware (am I the only one who can make out the 'Not for sale' stamp on the bottom of the keyboard? I can't quite make it out, but I'd be willing the guess the stamp on the other side is 'Dev Alpha C'). Anyway not finished, but looking good.
    All non-commercial hardware from Rim has similar markings, that includes hardware that is actually final so people shouldn't assume things like this is dev alpha c or not finished.
    01-15-13 05:05 PM
    People praised how the 9900 was perfect and couldn't get any better and Rim gives us essentially a 9900 running BlackBerry10 and no one is happy? Okie Dokie lol I think it's just perfect
    01-15-13 05:21 PM
    The qwerty keyboard would make this the ultimate messaging and multimedia phone. There are so many people out there these days that have blackberries for email/im and another phone for apps and watching movies and things like that.
    ria__x, Turnda643 and BB_Bmore like this.
    01-15-13 05:47 PM
    Well, how different can a phone with a portrait QWERTY keyboard look? Screen at the top, keyboard at the bottom. And they want to keep the same design cues they've always had... That's just brand image. All the BBs for the past 5 years have been pretty similar. If you want something different, may I suggest the Z10 ?

Anyway, this is looking pretty sexy to me. Definitely not finished hardware (am I the only one who can make out the 'Not for sale' stamp on the bottom of the keyboard? I can't quite make it out, but I'd be willing the guess the stamp on the other side is 'Dev Alpha C'). Anyway not finished, but looking good. Works for me. Here's hoping it's not too far behind the Z10, I really really want a new phone!
    Well the outer form could be different to give a fresher design, the shape also could be different (larger and taller for example)...the 9900 is an awesome phone but to take full advantage of the touchscreen and the UX of BB10 owuld require I am afraid a slightly bigger screen although we would need to experience it by ourselves. we will know in 2 weeks anyway...
    but honestly being a QWERTY hardcore fan of the pysical keyboard, I see more and more that I sort of would prefer the Z10...virtual keyboard seem on par with the 9900 keyboard with additional prediction features that you wont get using a physical keyboard and the UI, UX has been though with a full touchscreen in mind...waddya all think?
    01-16-13 05:25 AM
    Physical keyboard for LIFE!! I'm excited to be getting one of these!
    same! i can't wait
    Turnda643 likes this.
    01-16-13 07:00 AM
    I have always said I wanted the physical KB, and I think the pics make the device look yummy!!!
    01-16-13 07:11 AM
117 12345