Do you guys wanna see what the phone will look like with the bold 9900 keyboard on it ? completely photoshop but looks awesome

BlackBerry 10 Bold 9910!? (Great Photoshop??) | NerdBerry.net

New N-Series photos ^_^ (I think lol)-rterg.jpg
    austriker and sf49ers like this.
    01-14-13 10:39 PM
    Wondering why the siri like feature has its button on the keyboard. It has been reported that the siri like feature is activated on he z10 by using the middle "pause" button on the side. Why would they not standardize this. The x10 would have the pause button too.
    01-14-13 10:53 PM
    I like it.
    01-14-13 10:59 PM
    I really wonder how it will feel without a trackpad. Something to get used to...
    Surprising how quickly one will adapt with practice and necessity. I never thought I'd be able to adapt to a virtual keyboard, until I discovered haptic typing, with gives me enough input that I now type with speeds similar to that I had on a physical keyboard. It isn't as disastrous as some make it to be.
    01-14-13 11:01 PM
    Wondering why the siri like feature has its button on the keyboard. It has been reported that the siri like feature is activated on he z10 by using the middle "pause" button on the side. Why would they not standardize this. The x10 would have the pause button too.
    One is for dictation, one is for commands.
    E.g. if you go to your BBM, read a message, you click and hold the voice dictation and it will type out what you say.
    As opposed to pressing and holding the Play/Pause button and telling it to send a message to so and so saying so and so.
    01-14-13 11:02 PM
    tht keyboard better not wear down like the bolds
    01-14-13 11:09 PM
    Here's my comment from the CB blog post:

===
    "X-10" was the name of a now bankrupt/failed home automation system.

I'm not sure that's a good name for a new tech product.

I think this device looks nice, but I don't know how my fingers and eyes will like the 'flat' keyboard and the small touch screen.

A larger "Torch" type device would be interesting. Vertical so I can type emails and texts and IMs one-handed, horizontal when I'm doing something like RDP to a remote server. I'd like to not have to get out the tablet or the laptop every time I need to do a little quick system administration.
    01-14-13 11:19 PM
    iz good lookin
    01-14-13 11:46 PM
    本人也喜欢全键盘,不喜欢触摸屏!
    No, I've never owned a green dress. Wait, what?
    01-14-13 11:56 PM
    N-series all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-15-13 12:04 AM
    tht keyboard better not wear down like the bolds
    Mine still looks new even after being to the worlds cities, deserts, and jungles. Just a softshell case. Not sure what you are doing to it
    Juango94 likes this.
    01-15-13 12:57 AM
    ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! But alas, it's not the final product. I call it...... The Dev Alpha C and that's all!
    01-15-13 01:42 AM
    It does take a bit of time to get used to no trackpad, but once you get used to gestures you will never look back. At least that's what I think after using the Playbook.
    Ya I see it too. Weird. I would expect it to be on Rogers.
    LOL... the plot thickens....
    it must be a dev alpha used by one of the verizon's staff on their wireless network to test the device...
    gotcha....
    01-15-13 02:22 AM
    Hey guys, just want to say, as B1aze said, this is not final. Don't worry about the back finish. Its a Dev C.
    01-15-13 02:37 AM
    UAU! It looks so fine. I will defenetly buy one. It will go great with my PlayBook. Hope to see it soon in Romania, cause last time, I've expected the Bold 9900 so long untill it hit our country.
    01-15-13 02:49 AM
    Decisions, decisons, decisons - I love my 9900 after coming from an iPhone but both variants of BB10 look great so I will have to wait until after launch and have a hands on session with qwerty and touch to see which I actually prefer as the BB10 full touch screen looks like a great machine with a very good keyboard but my leanings are still toward a tactile qwerty.

Never mind, soon be available to try!
    01-15-13 03:16 AM
    So daily I search the #Blackberry hashtag on Instagram, and today I came across two N-Series photos.
    Haven't been on the forums in a while so idk if its already been posted BUT all I can say is...I'm SO excited!

Attachment 131340

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I agree, it would make sense for RIM to have a dev alpha C close to 9900 design (lower costs) and have a new design for the X10 (re-designed, re-engineered, re-invented) otherwise they would really have the 9900 version 2.0, it would not look good from a marketing point of view to have such a slogan and have the almost exact same phone...remember that the first leak for the L-series phones were not close to the final version...so I say this is the dev alpha C and I will be proved wrong or right in two WEEKS!!!!!! yeahhhhhhh 2 weeks!
    01-15-13 03:44 AM
    Still reserving judgment until I see the final product as the app screen looks terrible but can easily be fixed. Plus the gesture area looks so small I wonder if the QWERTY model will rely more heavily on keyboard shortcuts then gestures for navigation? While I hope there are keyboard short cuts, for the sake of BB 10 having a consistent user experience no matter the device i hope that they are not mandatory due to the gestures being virtually impossible to pull off. I mean, there are dozens of vids of people having trouble performing gestures due to the lip on the Dev Alpha B, this thing will be a nightmare.
    01-15-13 04:30 AM
    That's looking good. It needs some polishing though, icons etc.
    01-15-13 04:34 AM
    Yeah is that one on the left the bedside mode with the bed and moon above it? It's kinda sick, but might still have to go z10 for first one and decide later
    No, that is simply the lock screen, the icon is what you drag down to put these devices into the bedside mode,
    01-15-13 04:40 AM
    i am sure more and more will surface as more dev alpha C are sent out. I am guessing this is a dev C device. And yes the OS is certainly not optimized yet.
    It seems highly unlikely that this is the dev alpha c, all the leaks have consistently shown this look and realistically there are going to be far more of the real devices available than the limited run of dev-only devices.
    01-15-13 04:41 AM
    do guys think the screen needs a bit of enlarging? much more like the torch.
    01-15-13 04:58 AM
    Well ~ that looks defiantly better than the fulltouch (my opinion).
    01-15-13 05:36 AM
    "Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk"...... Oooookay?!
    01-15-13 05:36 AM
    Even on my playbook, there are many frustrating moments hitting just the right target on screen, especially on Web sites: will miss having a trackpad, but really need the keybords
    01-15-13 05:39 AM
117 1234 ...