Such a nice lookin' device, but not really a fan of the battery door
    03-19-13 12:41 AM
    Device looks super nice. The rubber gloves in the video are ********. Anyone notice how the battery door was applied by the whoever in the video, facing the device face down and poking at the back? Makes the gloves a little pointless. Clearly the "boring, married person way of having sex" isn't the best way to put on the battery door.

Another thing that grinds my gears is how there's no mention about NFC when referring to "the antenna". It's a given, but it makes the whoever-this-is sound like they don't know what they're talking about.
    03-19-13 12:39 PM
    Device looks super nice. The rubber gloves in the video are ********. Anyone notice how the battery door was applied by the whoever in the video, facing the device face down and poking at the back? Makes the gloves a little pointless. Clearly the "boring, married person way of having sex" isn't the best way to put on the battery door.

Another thing that grinds my gears is how there's no mention about NFC when referring to "the antenna". It's a given, but it makes the whoever-this-is sound like they don't know what they're talking about.
    Next video ill be sure to ask you what to say and do before posting a video, thought it would be cool just to show a bit more of the phone.

Next time I will be sure to officially certify it and clean my nails before posting.
    Last edited by 1337group; 03-19-13 at 10:22 PM.
    03-19-13 08:45 PM
    Only 1800 mah?
    I don't think anyone noticed that the battery actually had a strip of foam packing attached to it, presumably so it wouldn't rattle around in the compartment.

That alone is a good indicator that the battery that actually ships will be thicker, and hence a larger capacity.
    03-19-13 08:53 PM

Seriously dude, did you have to be so tactless? No one asked you for your editorial on how you would have done an oh-so-much-better job on the video. The guy did a good job on his ph0rn video and you had to shoot him down. Way to go.
    03-19-13 09:03 PM
    Seriously dude, did you have to be so tactless? No one asked you for your editorial on how you would have done an oh-so-much-better job on the video. The guy did a good job on his ph0rn video and you had to shoot him down. Way to go.
    I concur. His criticisms show little gratitude to what is the only video of the most current version of the Q10 right now.
    03-19-13 09:28 PM

Dude, He is not showing his presentation skills in the video for a job interview, he is showing the phone BB-Q10 which everybody is craving for.
    03-20-13 01:36 AM
    Thx for the video. I have something to ask.

Can we hold the focus area on the screen to manually exposure the photos?

Smartphone nowadays dont have camera button and for me it's a disappointment. I always like how pressing the trackpad on Blackberry can replace the camera button, but now there's no trackpad on Q10. I love a smartphone with physical qwerty though.
    03-20-13 02:33 AM
    Next video ill be sure to ask you what to say and do before posting a video, thought it would be cool just to show a bit more of the phone.

Next time I will be sure to officially certify it and clean my nails before posting.
    LOL! Epic response!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 07:04 AM
    Thanks for the vid, appreciated!
    03-20-13 03:43 PM
    1337group What is a change of language for text input? There is a transliteration?
    03-21-13 01:30 AM
    Couldn't focus. Kept looking at those surgical gloves haha

Hope they come out with a white Q10

Posted via CB10 with my Zed 10
    03-21-13 01:50 AM
    Only 1800 mah?
    I know it's off-topic, but I loved the avatar
    03-21-13 12:17 PM
    I had a torch9800 and stil have 9900. Got the Zed10 on the launch day and probably will have to get the white Q10 too
    03-21-13 12:18 PM
    Such a nice lookin' device, but not really a fan of the battery door
    OT: not many women can make a goofy BT headset look hot...
    03-21-13 01:49 PM
    Idk what it is about that phone, I think its the black steel band around the side that just makes it such a good looking phone! But I have just spent money on the Z10 (mainly cause apps are written more and more for phones with big touch screens and landscape modes) so I guess the q10 will just be a reason for me to go the phone store to play with.
    03-22-13 08:27 PM
41 12