So I have had the same facebook app for years with several BlackBerry's. I get a notification that there is an update. I update then get some message saying something like "this app no longer supports -yada yada yada" it directs me to logout so I click logout (or whatever it said). So then it takes me to what is basically the regular FB site. No longer an app, it's more like just a saved link. I click the app and it opens the Internet and takes me to FB. I HATE this. I loved my app. I also loved that I could have both my FB app and Internet open at the same time. Now this update just takes me to the FB through the browser. Is this really what the update was meant to do? Also now when I go into my photos, and click "share" FB isn't even one of the options it offers. I see in the app store there is a FB 10 app. I downloaded it and it works the exact same way but does allow me to share, but other than that is same garbage as the new update. I want my old app back!!

Always on my Q10!
    03-16-16 09:59 AM
    We BlackBerry users should be use to not getting what we want.

All the yada, yada, yada.... basically said that Facebook isn't sharing their latest API's with BlackBerry and that on the 31st the regular app wouldn't work anyway.
    03-16-16 10:05 AM
    Reload your OS, you can still use it until it cease to operate end of March. Otherwise discuss in the forums already tons around about FB and it's update on BB10. Thanks.
    03-16-16 10:05 AM
    I think it's much better to update now than wait the end of March, so that you'll be used to it. There's nothing we can do about it, other than jumping to the Android bandwagon.
    03-16-16 10:56 AM