I am not sure if I should be putting this into the BES10 forum or here. The user in question has a brand new Q10, when the receive emails they are being market a read, they can't figure out later in their Outlook which ones they haven't read yet.

The phone has the latest OS installed (Canada).

Any suggestions?
    08-14-14 11:23 AM
    You're saying that when a NEW email comes in, the user doesn't access the email on their device and yet is still getting marked as read? Or is the user reading the email on their device?

If the email is being read on the Q10, then of course it will be marked as read because it's being synced. To mark the email as unread after reading it, press and hold the email in question and select Mark Unread
    08-14-14 12:05 PM
    I have had this on my Q10 for the past year +, all OS updates, leaks and official, if you don't open them as they come in after a while they All mark as read, often I have missed mails and only discovered them on the home pc when checking!
    Otherwise its a case of scrolling down to the Last known read mail and working upwards! Facebook notifications stay unread, as do notifications but emails have been marked as read after not that long for a while, Real pain in the *** but lived with it!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 05:40 AM