It actually is a BlackBerry commercial but even if it wasn't what's the big deal anyway?
    It's not on their YouTube channel so how could it be theirs? My point is don't give credit where credit isn't due.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 11:28 AM
    Humm maybe it's not an official one then..

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Q10
    07-08-13 02:51 PM
    RafiqK - what s/w did you use to get that from the TV to the web?

We have some BlackBerry sponsored messages in the UK shown before TV programmes on SKY Atlantic - and they heavily showcase the Z10's virtual keyboard and the timeshift feature.

Harry
    07-08-13 05:59 PM
    Download FVD video Downloader extention for Google Chrome. Convert file into .avi format.

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Q10
    07-09-13 02:10 AM
    I saw this commercial tonight during the new Stephen King/Steven Spielberg show, Under The Dome, on CBS. 13.5 million people watched the premiere two weeks ago, and this show is getting the best ratings of any summer drama series since 1992 (according to TV Guide).

Definitely a good show to be running commercials during, here in the U.S. at least.

I like that this commercial shows what's new with BlackBerry10 but brings up the familiar keyboard. Imagine someone who last had a Curve 8520 or something low end seeing this commercial and seeing how far BlackBerrys have come.

The best part is, all the stuff in the commercial works exactly as the person is typing. It really is that easy to share stuff, the predictive text really does work like that, and web pages do render the changing images like they do on a computer's browser. No gimmicks, just a commercial about how BlackBerry10 really is. That's exactly what's needed.
    RafiqK and L o r d R a j like this.
    07-09-13 02:30 AM
    I saw this commercial tonight during the new Stephen King/Steven Spielberg show, Under The Dome, on CBS. 13.5 million people watched the premiere two weeks ago, and this show is getting the best ratings of any summer drama series since 1992 (according to TV Guide).

Definitely a good show to be running commercials during, here in the U.S. at least.

I like that this commercial shows what's new with BlackBerry10 but brings up the familiar keyboard. Imagine someone who last had a Curve 8520 or something low end seeing this commercial and seeing how far BlackBerrys have come.

The best part is, all the stuff in the commercial works exactly as the person is typing. It really is that easy to share stuff, the predictive text really does work like that, and web pages do render the changing images like they do on a computer's browser. No gimmicks, just a commercial about how BlackBerry10 really is. That's exactly what's needed.
    Agree 100% Apple shows commercials for iOS that I find myself never in any of those "perfect situations" :P regardless, good strategy nonetheless. They're picking the networks wisely now... maybe that's why we aren't seeing as many as we should (commercials).

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    07-09-13 03:18 AM
31 12