interested in the q10. been reading and researching before i buy the t mobile q10 and would like to know how if there is an app to support wifi tethering/hotspot without having to add/buy the t-mobile tethering plan. my pre3 and s2 had a way to do this without having to pay more for data that i think that i am already paying for.

is bb10 os and apps highly customizable/mod/hack such as webos and android? i am interested in the q10 for its portraight keyboard but dont want to be locked down with a closed os. i know the blackberrys are marketed for business and so i thought i would ask before buying.

also i am waiting to see if the big name app/develepor will get on the band wagon. dont want to go thru the webos fiasco. the galaxy s2 is a good phone and highly customizable, i just miss having a physical portrait keyboard phone.
    07-14-13 08:00 PM
    interested in the q10. been reading and researching before i buy the t mobile q10 and would like to know how if there is an app to support wifi tethering/hotspot without having to add/buy the t-mobile tethering plan. my pre3 and s2 had a way to do this without having to pay more for data that i think that i am already paying for.
    No.

is bb10 os and apps highly customizable/mod/hack such as webos and android? i am interested in the q10 for its portraight keyboard but dont want to be locked down with a closed os. i know the blackberrys are marketed for business and so i thought i would ask before buying.
    Sideload.

also i am waiting to see if the big name app/develepor will get on the band wagon. dont want to go thru the webos fiasco. the galaxy s2 is a good phone and highly customizable, i just miss having a physical portrait keyboard phone.
    Get in line...
    moody likes this.
    07-14-13 08:32 PM
    No.

Sideload.

Get in line...
    Wow your sure helpful
    moody likes this.
    07-14-13 08:34 PM
    The Q10 could be the last great communication device. If you require a qwerty keyboard there is no substitute.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 08:43 PM
    Wow your sure helpful
    Just to the point, that's all.
    07-14-13 08:47 PM
    The Q10 could be the last great communication device. If you require a qwerty keyboard there is no substitute.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly why I got it.
    07-14-13 08:48 PM
    To the OP,
    If you are accustomed to typing on glass, I would suggest the z10. Great phone, its helps you type faster and more accurately.
    07-14-13 08:52 PM