A lot of criticism has been directed towards the new calendar, and I agree with most of the comments I've read.

For those Folks, like me, who preferred the former Agenda calendar setting in 10.2.1

I have made a minor discovery!

I'm mainly an Agenda view calendar user. But I don't really like the new Agenda view in this new 10.3.1 Calendar. I just want 1 day at a time without too much clutter.

I figured out how to get the old Agenda view back !!!

First go to Month view. Then tap the day you're interested in. It pulls up Agenda view but you're still looking at the monthly calendar too . So....then tap the date a second time and you get just the week as a single row across the top, which is better because it leaves more room on the rest of the screen for the day's activities.

Now for the next discovery.....if you want to advance the week (top row) then you carefully scroll the top row of dates DOWN (not across) to move to the next week. It's quite sensitive so do the scroll slowly. This is important because most of the swiping has been Horizontal, not Vertical. I just stumbled upon this.

It's all rather obscure but at least it's still possible to get my old favourite Agenda view back.

I hope this will help some other members.

Posted via CB10
    Gatmyer likes this.
    02-26-15 07:50 PM
    It's good to have the choice. I like having the extended agenda view. It's one thing I missed from my old BlackBerry Torch when I changed to the Q10 when it was first released. I was happy with the change on 10.3.1 calendar. Even better if we can all set it to our personal preference. Nice find!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:06 PM
    Agreed. If the new Calendar can be customized to satisfy everyone's particular use, then that's optimal. But so far, it seems the Monthly view users are in misery. And I can see why. For me, it was always about the daily Agenda view however.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:24 PM
    My issue with new Agenda view for the whole week, is that the DAY headings get lost amongst all the information, especially if you have a busy schedule with lots of appointments and tasks. It would help me if the Days of the week were delineated better, perhaps using colors or boldface or font size.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:29 PM
    My issue with the agenda view is that the times are now on the left instead of underneath the calendar events.

Now you can only see half of an event or meeting heading.

10.2.1 agenda view was much better.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 12:41 AM
    New 10.3.1 Calender - Old Agenda view-img_20150228_004823.png
    New 10.3.1 Calender - Old Agenda view-img_20150228_005040.png

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 12:51 AM