You would be surprised by the BlackBerry 10 touch keyboard. Either way you'll prefer the typing experience over androids.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    09-22-14 06:32 PM
    Welcome Martha Elisa, you will love BlackBerry (BB), you are a business woman and simple in life. BB is build just for you. It has great apps por editing pick I recommend Photo Studio (BB World) and PicsArt (Amazon Apps), don't have a QWERTY phone now (all touch) but I'm on my fourth generation BB devices and all BB keyboards have no competition. I switch a while back and have not left (will not leave) BB; I'm very satisfied. Best to you on your choice, ENJOY (u will).

Posted from myZ30 via CB10 app
    Marthaelisa17 likes this.
    09-22-14 06:41 PM
    Hi OP

Welcome

Sorry to go off topic, and pretty sure it has been mentioned. Either way, have you considered the to be announced (24 th of September) BlackBerry Passport?

If I was considering a qwerty smartphone, I certainly would take a look.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 07:28 PM
    I did see the BB passport but iI don't want a big phone anymore. I know the passport is wider than my note 2, but I prefer the size of the q10
    JGoodard likes this.
    09-22-14 07:45 PM
    Haha another one for The BBTeam

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 07:52 PM
    For a smaller form factor this Q10 is awesome and by your definition of what you want to do this is your phone.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.3 leak
    09-22-14 08:25 PM
    I came from BlackBerry midsize bold 9000, small 9780 (my fav) to mid z10 and now back to small-mid form factor q10. Like you I don't like gigantic phones. This phone is Small enough to be pocketable and big for your communication needs. Me too. I like that blinking thing. It's like it's screening silently to notify you something is up! Let's me do my daily stuff without constantly checking my phone.

Posted via CB10
    JGoodard likes this.
    09-22-14 11:54 PM
    Oh cool! I'm going this weekend to look at it. My upgrade is due. Oh I forgot, does it still have the red light for message? I always liked that feature.
    Yup! LED to keep you up at night every time you see it flash

Posted via Q10
    09-22-14 11:59 PM
    Yup! LED to keep you up at night every time you see it flash

Posted via Q10
    I turned it off, but I continue checking out the HUB / the one and unique ;-) /at every occasion I look to the phone :-P

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    09-23-14 01:42 AM
    Whats a Hub? I see that on phones but I don't know what it does. Lol
    09-23-14 05:19 AM
    Whats a Hub? I see that on phones but I don't know what it does. Lol
    Hub is a unified inbox, all your emails, texts, fb & whatsapp messages will be on your hub. So you can respond to the emails and texts without opening that particular app.
    To access hub when u r in an app, just swipe up from the bottom, then swipe left.
    Never used BB but wanted to switch from Samsung Note2.-img_20140923_155845.png
    Never used BB but wanted to switch from Samsung Note2.-img_20140923_155739.png
    Never used BB but wanted to switch from Samsung Note2.-img_20140923_155730.png
    Never used BB but wanted to switch from Samsung Note2.-img_20140923_155520.png

Posted via my sexy Q10
    JGoodard and Marthaelisa17 like this.
    09-23-14 05:29 AM
    I know I never seen what the big deal is with iPhone they're nice but overrated I think. Mostly media that builds them up bigger. BB are so chic and very sophisticated. But my phone now was a gift note2 Samsung. But I'm over the big phone I need a physical keyboard maybe we bring the BB back!
    09-23-14 05:36 AM
    Oh wow that is so cool! Very nice I live it. Yes I'm always having to open my apps one at a time it socks. Thanks for showing this to me.
    09-23-14 05:38 AM
    Oh wow that is so cool! Very nice I live it. Yes I'm always having to open my apps one at a time it socks. Thanks for showing this to me.
    You are welcome , get the Q10 without thinking twice. It is the best looking phone out there, very classy and professional!
    I sold my Black Z30, to get a white, but saw a dirt cheap offer for a Q10, and went and got it, thinking i'll just use it for a week or 2 until i find a white Z30. But Q10 hypnotised me, the moment i looked at it, it has to be the best looking phone out there, no doubt. I dont even miss my Z30's screen real estate, i browse a lot, use whatsapp and emailing a lot too, and play small games, like temple run and subway surfer, and for all this, i think the screen size is more than enough! And battery life is on par with the Z30 and way better than Z10.

Posted via my sexy Q10
    09-23-14 05:47 AM
    I went from a note 2 to a q10 and I'm never looking back! The only problem for me is the calender, me and it just simply don't go well together for some weird reason, so I'm looking for alternatives there. But other then that I just love the q10! I don't use many apps but I text (email and sms n such) and i can promise you that the only other telephone I've texten this much on was a blackberry bold! The keyboard on this is just lovely! Go for it!

Posted via Q10
    09-23-14 05:49 AM
    What is the "what's app?"
    09-23-14 06:00 AM
    Is the calendar hard to use or you just prefer another style? The note2 is too big at first I liked it. But there is do much on it I still haven't figured it all out. I miss the physical keyboard it felt great on my fingers. Oh and I never use the stylus. Lol
    09-23-14 06:03 AM
    I don't follow the crowds
    Welcome OP! BB is the right candidate for you.

As per your need (lol not want), Q10 fits perfectly. If you are used to BB track pad and like that feature, you may wait till December onwards (depends upon where you live) to grab one.

Either way, enjoy BB10.
    09-23-14 06:06 AM
    What's a track pad? How is it different from the BB Q10?
    09-23-14 06:19 AM
    The track pad is an optical mouse to move the cursor on some BlackBerry models that enabled you to easily select text to copy and paste and make easier corrections. BlackBerry is bringing that feature back on some devices because of popular demand and people who don't care much for fill touch screen devices.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    09-23-14 06:22 AM
    Is the calendar hard to use or you just prefer another style? The note2 is too big at first I liked it. But there is do much on it I still haven't figured it all out. I miss the physical keyboard it felt great on my fingers. Oh and I never use the stylus. Lol
    No the calendar is easy to use I guess for me it's because I'm a mac user from childhood wich pretty much makes me miss the Ical. The thing with the calendar on Q10 (again only for me) is that the screen is a bit too small for my like to be able to really use the calendar as smooth as I want. I have about 5 different calendars to keep track on and for me it's a little problematic to get an easy overall look with the q10. Again, I've onlyhad the Q10 for about 2 mounths so I'm shure I'll learn some good way to use it soon

Posted via Q10
    Marthaelisa17 likes this.
    09-23-14 06:28 AM
    What is the "what's app?"
    You mean "What is BBM" :-P

Kidding... it's a messaging app, you can also share photos/videos with corresponding friends... either via WiFi (free/home) or on the go (if you have a data plan.

For BBM you need a "PIN", it's your device number (written on the device package/behind the battery). For What'sApp, you have to register your phone number. BBM is free, What'sApp is only free the first year.

www.whatsapp.com
    www.bbm.com

Q10Bold likes this.
    09-23-14 06:40 AM
    What's a track pad? How is it different from the BB Q10?
    The trackpad is a button/sensitive area that allows to use it as a mouse to move the cursor/navigate a menue up/down.

The Q10 has a touch screen.
    The Bold9900 has a touch screen AND a trackpad.
    Many users missed the trackpad coming from bold, so it came back in the BlackBerry"Classic"...
    The classic has not been released yet. There are photos and videos of it in the forum.

Latest video of the classic, posted by Bla1ze:
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-classic-caught-video?

09-23-14 06:44 AM
    Lol yes you see there is a lot I still don't know about phones. I admit that. That's why for my lifestyle simple is better. With BBM can you msg people who don't have a BB? So you would make a username and they could communicate that way?
    09-23-14 07:52 AM
    Lol yes you see there is a lot I still don't know about phones. I admit that. That's why for my lifestyle simple is better. With BBM can you msg people who don't have a BB? So you would make a username and they could communicate that way?
    "They" have to make a username and password, so that they recieve a "PIN"... but "you", using a BlackBerry device, your "Personal Identity Number" is already automaticly set up, you just use BBM as if you use SMS or MMS!
    So you are ready to go and only have to share your PIN with others (never post it here in public, it is tied to the device, not to your phone number!!! I mean, if you get upset with someone/get embarassed/stalked, you can't change the phone number and get a normal live, because the pin is unique, device related... you can block messages coming from a particular PIN though)

09-23-14 08:19 AM
114 1234 ...