Music no longer plays over my bluetooth devices (are unit and a home theater speaker that I have). These are the same units that it used to play over. I must have tweaked a setting by mistake. Any idea's? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 01:31 PM
    Music no longer plays over my bluetooth devices (are unit and a home theater speaker that I have). These are the same units that it used to play over. I must have tweaked a setting by mistake. Any idea's? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    go into the advanced settings and turn on the rsap setting
    05-20-14 01:49 PM
    Where would I find advanced settings?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 02:26 PM
    Where would I find advanced settings?

Posted via CB10
    In advanced bluetooth settings from the Configure button. But I doubt this is the reason.

Try removing the pairing and add it again and while playing the music on the music app, click on the three dots to open the menu of further actions, and click on Audio and make sure it's set to your Bluetooth device

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 02:30 PM
    In advanced bluetooth settings from the Configure button. But I doubt this is the reason.

Try removing the pairing and add it again and while playing the music on the music app, click on the three dots to open the menu of further actions, and click on Audio and make sure it's set to your Bluetooth device

Posted via CB10
    I tried turning in the rsap option. Didn't help. I had already done the the dot and selected audio. Trouble is that the only options are handset and speaker

Oh, and I deleted the device an re-paired. Still won't play

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 02:44 PM
    And are you sure the device status is connected (green)?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 03:11 PM
    It's on more than one device. Neither have any lights. My phone says connected though. Even stranger, in my car kit the phone part works (over the bluetooth) just not the music

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bbsstmez; 05-20-14 at 03:51 PM.
    05-20-14 03:20 PM
    It's on more than one device. Neither have any lights. My phone says connected though. Even stranger, in my car kit the phone part works (over the bluetooth) just not the music

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 03:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think from this came the issue. Perhaps you should remove the pairing with all devices, then pair again starting with your BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 04:15 PM
    I think from this came the issue. Perhaps you should remove the pairing with all devices, then pair again starting with your BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    I think that you may have misunderstood. What I meant is that my BlackBerry has multiple devices that it pairs with and each of these have a problem when playing music from my BlackBerry. Not that these devices are paired with multiple feeds. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 10:56 PM
    I have a Bluetooth headset and sometimes when it behaves strangely, I just remove the pairing and pair them again. And it works, try again, I'm sure that if it worked before it should work again
    05-21-14 08:07 AM
    Some apps like tune in radio no longer have the play on bt, speaker, handset option anymore. My car has MS sync and I can't even remember how I got tune in to play over my car radio but I think I had to tell sync to play media over bt.
    05-21-14 08:13 AM
    I again deleted all of the offending devices from by phones BT list and re-paired. Seems to work for now. Finicky stuff this technology........

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 02:57 PM