I only see 1 email app on BBRY world built for BlackBerry. Has anyone seen any other native email apps. I have my own domain name and can't get get email to work like it did on my 9900. (Apparently something about a server at BlackBerry that is going away that the older BBRYs used to use. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 09:16 AM
    This smells like the XY problem.

Anyway, the existence of the Hub really precludes the need for a variety of native email apps. You can try an Android app, but again, no guarantees without any idea what the problem is.
    12-20-15 09:21 AM
    If you look for an app like good old LogicMail you will find the full featured and IMAP ready mail client called Mailux. But this one is an Android port with several problems in the logic of the GUI (you get on settings pages where you can't return from) and it seems to run in background causing a lot of network traffic again and again. It's not easy to stop this if it happens. I uninstalled it very soon.

There's still another one called Email Plus - in my opinion this is nothing else than a copy of Mailux.

You will find also K9Email, another Android port.

I would suggest you to investigate the reasons why your Hub doesn't work. I'm sure the exististance of not more e-mail-client apps is mainly caused by the good and stable working Hub.
    12-20-15 09:49 AM
    Yeah I certainly don't understand why it won't work for me. I input my IMAP info and SMTP info and it says my server is not responding even though I can ping the addresses. Ports are correct, smtp username and passwords are correct. Might have to call Tmobile BBRY support back and try a different tech. They told me to either forward from a Gmail address or get an email app.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 01:55 PM
    Yeah I certainly don't understand why it won't work for me. I input my IMAP info and SMTP info and it says my server is not responding even though I can ping the addresses. Ports are correct, smtp username and passwords are correct. Might have to call Tmobile BBRY support back and try a different tech. They told me to either forward from a Gmail address or get an email app.

Posted via CB10
    You mentioned that you have your own domain name and server. That makes me wonder whether you have valid security certificates.
    12-20-15 02:26 PM
    Good question. I will check. There has to be a reason, works just fine on a 9900.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 04:03 PM