Seems like Orange UK is sure it's gonna be called the X10

BlackBerry 10's touchscreen keyboard learns how you type and your style of writing so that it will be even easier than ever to type on your new Orange BlackBerry Z10 or X10. After a while you'll be getting personalised next word prediction above certain letters on the on screen keyboard.
    Orange Blackberry 10
    01-08-13 09:24 AM
    What's interesting about that is the huge amount of detail (and speculation) that they've put on their site. They didn't have to do that, they've taken a conscious decision to do so.
    01-08-13 09:27 AM
    You do realize that's not an official Orange site right and that they have no direct relation to the company? Therefore, they can post whatever they want.. accurate or not. It's an affiliate marketing site and in no way reflects the direct information that Orange would have. It's no different then me setting up a blog and linking to say AT&T in an effort to make money off selling phones for them. Essentially, the site is one HUGE ad lol. The site isn't even registered to Orange the company, it's registered to:

http://www.handoverfist.co.uk/

01-08-13 09:35 AM
    Ah, no I didn't - not being an Orange customer I didn't look too closely. Good spot!
    01-08-13 09:40 AM
    My bad, I've been mistaken by the logos and ads everywhere.
    Store-Orange is run by Hand Over Fist Ltd., an independent company (...) We are an official Orange affiliate
    Still, they must have gotten their info somewhere, right?
    01-08-13 09:42 AM
    My bad, I've been mistaken by the logos and ads everywhere.

Still, they must have gotten their info somewhere, right?
    Ya, CrackBerry. lol. It's not as if the info posted there isn't common knowledge. It's right on the BlackBerry 10 site for that matter.

A smarter way to type - The new touchscreen BlackBerry Keyboard provides an effortless typing experience. It learns your writing style and suggests words to help you type faster, more accurately and with the least amount of effort. And if you tend to mistype certain letters, the keyboard will remember and subtly adjust to make sure you hit the right key.
    http://global.blackberry.com/blackberry-10.html
    01-08-13 09:42 AM