Hello all,

My q10 has been randomly restarting while I'm on a call or I'm simply just playing around with the phone. I did the latest update hoping it would solve my problem but it didn't. Could anyone know whats wrong?

Thank You
    09-10-13 10:55 AM
    What OS are you using momentarily?

I've heard 'SOME' folks say it was a loose back cover/battery thing, these were the Z10 owners. To test if this is in deed the issue, just lay your device down on it's back and just give it a tap as you're putting it down....it was an issue for Z10 users, not too sure about us Q10 owners. Hope I at least helped you trouble shoot a bit.

If you're also within warranty period, go get a new device! Save yourself some time and headaches.
    09-10-13 11:04 AM
    My Z10 did that on 10.1.0.1701 until I got a later (official) release of 10.1. Which OS are you on? If you're unlocked, you might want to try another carrier's SIM and get a later version.
    Read about the 'loose' battery but I don't think so as it resolved with the later OS.
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-10-13 11:05 AM
    Hi,

I;m on 10.2.0.1443. I will give Telus a phone call to see if I can get another one.

Thank You
    09-10-13 01:28 PM
    Hi,

I;m on 10.2.0.1443. I will give Telus a phone call to see if I can get another one.

Thank You
    You're using a leaked OS and want to call your mobile service provider?

Have you tried downgrading to the last known official OS release and checked if your issue went away?
    OR tried one of the newer leaks?

With all leaks, there may be multiple issues depending on apps installed, sideloaded or it could just be a freak hardware issue.

I would suggest trying out another OS (backing up your data first) and then using Telus as a last hope!
    09-10-13 02:00 PM
    You're using a leaked OS and want to call your mobile service provider?

Have you tried downgrading to the last known official OS release and checked if your issue went away?
    OR tried one of the newer leaks?

With all leaks, there may be multiple issues depending on apps installed, sideloaded or it could just be a freak hardware issue.

I would suggest trying out another OS (backing up your data first) and then using Telus as a last hope!
    The OP doesn't have to tell Telus sh1t about what he/she is running as per the OS. Just say it reboots while on a call, and sometimes it reboots randomly. I had an MMS issue I was also running a leak...the issue was from the carriers side of things.

Another thing OP, try to do a security wipe and play with it after, let us know if the reboots are still happening.
    09-10-13 03:18 PM
    Its a hardware issue...take a business card, cut a thin strip from it and slide it along side your battery(parallel to the "Blackberry" on your battery). it'll prevent the battery from shifting.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 03:39 PM