04-12-15 10:22 PM
56 123
tools
    After updating to OS 10.3.1. 2576 (official) the WiFi now shows BlackBerry symbol & BlackBerry service (BBM) is again usable
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-10-15 04:55 PM
    Maybe reboot your device could solve this problem.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 03:22 AM
    After updating to OS 10.3.1. 2576 (official) the WiFi now shows BlackBerry symbol & BlackBerry service (BBM) is again usable
    Will try update. I don't think update would be pushed on my carrier so will try blitz. Update when I get back to Indonesia. Currently overseas.

Maybe reboot your device could solve this problem.

Posted via CB10
    I've tried that lol...
    04-12-15 06:13 AM
    XL have pushed the new update yesterday in indonesia

Irishman in Indonesia
    AlphaMikez likes this.
    04-12-15 12:46 PM
    Good luck yah mas hehe

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on 4G Altel network
    Wow Altel still exists?

Posted from my Q10 via the power of "Q"
    04-12-15 10:07 PM
    Hi guys,

So I got a BlackBerry Q10, and it is all fine and dandy except for a loose, slightly wobbly spacebar key, which according to some people will get better over time oddly. However, it works fine so it doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is the issue where if I am connected to wifi, the BlackBerry logo disappears making emails and BBM unusable. I have internet, cause I can still browse and use WhatsApp, just no email or BBM. It works perfectly fine if I disconnect from my wifi and just use mobile data.

Anyone else have this issue?

Q10 SQN100-1

Previously OS: 10.2.1.3442

NEW FINDINGS

Finding on 4/4/2015
    I have recently made a trip to Singapore. I have found that the issue is present only on my home wifi, and campus wifi. During my stay in Singapore, hotel wifi worked without a hitch. Don't know why my home and campus wifi is blocking signal.

NOTE: This issue is different from the reports of not being able to connect to wifi networks prior to updates. Like not being able to connect at all or have "wifi network is limited" error messages.
    Hello AlphaMikez,

I am facing kind of the same issue. For me when I connect using wifi, I get the BlackBerry logo besides wifi but I cannot send bbm messages only can receive bbm, all other internet related services works on my BlackBerry, even bbm video works (I know it is very weird).

This is what I did and it worked but it's not a fix, shut down your device, remove sim and start device without sim. After start up connect using the wifi you are having problems with! This time you will get the BlackBerry logo.

I've also tried another sim issued by a foreign carrier not my home carrier and when I connect to wifi, sending bbm messages work. So I know the issue is with my local sim. I can narrow down the problem to my carrier sim because when connect to a different wifi network sending bbm messages works perfectly!

Passport 
    Joshu42 likes this.
    04-12-15 10:22 PM
56 123