My q10 and my gf z30 has the same problems. 1st I thought maybe some issues with wifi, coz we use it via laptop hotspot and we are able to use wifi at our friends home with no issues. But 2 days b4, when I tried my android tab to connect at my hom, it works...but still our BlackBerry's not. Can anybody figure out whats happening??
    I dont think its just an issue with OS, coz I went back to 10.2.1 during this time and her was on 10.3.1.2582. I remember facing the same trouble before, but I dont remembr hw it was solved. Any solutions folks?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 01:14 PM
    My q10 and my gf z30 has the same problems. 1st I thought maybe some issues with wifi, coz we use it via laptop hotspot and we are able to use wifi at our friends home with no issues. But 2 days b4, when I tried my android tab to connect at my hom, it works...but still our BlackBerry's not. Can anybody figure out whats happening??
    I dont think its just an issue with OS, coz I went back to 10.2.1 during this time and her was on 10.3.1.2582. I remember facing the same trouble before, but I dont remembr hw it was solved. Any solutions folks?

Posted via CB10
    To compare the same issue on two different phones with different OS is a bit hard buddy. Q10 is having this issue on 10.2.1, have yet to try 10.3.1 since I am just going to wait for official update from BlackBerry. the Z30 of yours that's having this similar issue is on 10.3.1 so you really can't compare the two.

I don't know if you're experiencing the same issue.

I can connect to the wifi hotspot no problem. It's the connectivity with BlackBerry that I have issues with. BBM won't work without the BlackBerry logo, and that's my problem. It loses connectivity with BlackBerry Server when on wifi. Other than that, everything else works fine, data comes in and out of it without a hitch. I can browse and use WhatsApp on wifi. Just not BlackBerry Services...
    03-19-15 04:39 PM
    To compare the same issue on two different phones with different OS is a bit hard buddy. Q10 is having this issue on 10.2.1, have yet to try 10.3.1 since I am just going to wait for official update from BlackBerry. the Z30 of yours that's having this similar issue is on 10.3.1 so you really can't compare the two.

I don't know if you're experiencing the same issue.

I can connect to the wifi hotspot no problem. It's the connectivity with BlackBerry that I have issues with. BBM won't work without the BlackBerry logo, and that's my problem. It loses connectivity with BlackBerry Server when on wifi. Other than that, everything else works fine, data comes in and out of it without a hitch. I can browse and use WhatsApp on wifi. Just not BlackBerry Services...
    updated her phone 3 times with all new updates. But still the problem persists. And I also tried with the same os 10.3.1.2582. Still only browser in both our phones. No BlackBerry symbol and BlackBerry services. I am wondering what a strange problem...

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 02:48 PM
    I wonder if there are server issues in your country? Things that use the logo still run thru bb.
    03-21-15 06:10 AM
    Then Germany and Danmark have BB server issue ?!?!
    03-21-15 06:31 AM
    I don't know. Just a guess.
    03-21-15 06:55 AM
    I wonder if it would work by first deleting the Blackberry World version of BBM & installing the Android version via Mobile1 Mart or other source?
    Just a thought!
    03-21-15 07:35 AM
    You still need a connection to the the blackberry servers.

Try pinging blackberry.net or going there in a browser.
    03-21-15 12:03 PM
    Why is there no problems accessing 'My World' in BlackBerry World. Just BBM?
    03-21-15 12:34 PM
    I wonder if it would work by first deleting the Blackberry World version of BBM & installing the Android version via Mobile1 Mart or other source?
    Just a thought!
    That won't work. Even if it did, to run the android version of BBM would be killer for your phone.

You still need a connection to the the blackberry servers.

Try pinging blackberry.net or going there in a browser.
    Can connect fine. It's just wifi that's the issue. Still can connect to BlackBerry.net from the browser when on wifi
    03-21-15 10:29 PM
    I have now tried all the above advice and there is no return of the Blackberry symbol over WiFi (and so no BBM) on my Q10 since updating to 10.3, this is on top of the Notification volume issue also with the 10.3 update. Blackberry acknowledge the volume 'issue' but no fix available ......... great!
    3 x Z10's in the house have no problem after update!
    Network use in no problem and Blackberry symbol is there and BBM functioning. Connect to WiFi and symbol is gone along with service. The phone will still connect to the 'general' internet so still receiving email via WiFi just the BBM gone.
    I will also add that @BlackberryHelp is without doubt the worst company support I have ever needed to use ABSOLUTELY APPALLING!!!
    Still no fix. I would add to my observations that Voice & Video Chat DO work over WiFi (with no Blackberry symbol present). So I can't get my head round why a standard message wont send over WiFi
    03-24-15 08:04 PM
    Just removed the SIM card from my phone and discovered that Blackberry Service (symbol re-appears) on the WIFI ............... Whats happening?!!!!!!!! Where is the problem?
    03-25-15 01:47 PM
    Just removed the SIM card from my phone and discovered that Blackberry Service (symbol re-appears) on the WIFI ............... Whats happening?!!!!!!!! Where is the problem?
    Lazy BB . i hsve same ! I start to hate BB . i cant use BB world last 24h !!??

Official 10.3.1.2243 (danmark)

Q10/SQN100-3
    03-25-15 01:50 PM
    Lazy BB . i hsve same ! I start to hate BB . i cant use BB world last 24h !!??

Official 10.3.1.2243 (danmark)

Q10/SQN100-3
    I still don't have the issue fixed. I don't think it's BlackBerry's server's issue though, cause my other devices works fine. How's 10.3.1 on Q10?
    03-26-15 08:53 PM
    STATUS UPDATE

I have updated to 10.3.1.2582 and can still confirm that I lose BlackBerry Logo while on wifi. It just doesn't seem to want to stick on to wifi and stay connected to BlackBerry Server. Local distributor isn't very helpful.
    03-27-15 01:06 AM
    Does yours connect to BB on WiFi if you remove the sim card? Mine did, then failed again when the sim was put back in!
    My carrier has raised a support request from Blackberry so I will post the reply when I know
    kbz1960 and AlphaMikez like this.
    03-27-15 02:33 AM
    Does yours connect to BB on WiFi if you remove the sim card? Mine did, then failed again when the sim was put back in!
    My carrier has raised a support request from Blackberry so I will post the reply when I know
    I have yet to try to remove my SIM. Defeats the purpose of a phone if I need to remove SIM for wifi. I can't get BlackBerry support from my carrier in Indonesia, we have a different system. The BlackBerry service center here wants to "diagnose" the problem with my phone and it'll take roughly 2 weeks according to them, which I know will take longer and I can't afford downtime.

Do let me know your findings. Is this a hardware issue or just purely software. I hope it isn't hardware, although unlikely.
    03-28-15 02:20 AM
    I have yet to try to remove my SIM. Defeats the purpose of a phone if I need to remove SIM for wifi. I can't get BlackBerry support from my carrier in Indonesia, we have a different system. The BlackBerry service center here wants to "diagnose" the problem with my phone and it'll take roughly 2 weeks according to them, which I know will take longer and I can't afford downtime.

Do let me know your findings. Is this a hardware issue or just purely software. I hope it isn't hardware, although unlikely.
    I dont think its neither hardware issue nor software issue. Coz I have the same problem with one wifi (Hotspot from my laptop) in all the os I tried. I use to get wifi before in all OS untill 10.3.1.2582. Later after facing this issue, I went back to all OS, even 10.2.1...but still I have this problem with that Hotspot. I am able to use other wifi's by the way. I guess it has to do something with BlackBerry.

Still on Good Old Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-28-15 04:25 AM
    Just to add that I've had this problem too on wifi.

It's not as unusual as some are thinking. I do the usual turning off of data when at home. Shouldn't have to though.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 05:01 AM
    I dont think its neither hardware issue nor software issue. Coz I have the same problem with one wifi (Hotspot from my laptop) in all the os I tried. I use to get wifi before in all OS untill 10.3.1.2582. Later after facing this issue, I went back to all OS, even 10.2.1...but still I have this problem with that Hotspot. I am able to use other wifi's by the way. I guess it has to do something with BlackBerry.

Just to add that I've had this problem too on wifi.

It's not as unusual as some are thinking. I do the usual turning off of data when at home. Shouldn't have to though.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on 10.3.1.2582 and have this issue. My Z10 doesn't. I will be traveling in the short future and will be able to try more wifi networks to try and eliminate the problem to either the phone/OS or the wifi network.

To clarify though, @Mr 2BB89DC6, are you still able to connect to the wifi and use the internet or no? I am aware some people on the forum are reporting not being able to connect to wifi at all or have "wifi network is limited" error messages when they previously could connect.

This forum thread I created is for the issue where you can connect to wifi, not a problem, but is unable to use BlackBerry services due to the absence of the BlackBerry logo. If this is what you're experiencing, then I'm mighty surprised you're experiencing this on the Z30 as well.
    03-28-15 09:28 AM
    I have yet to try to remove my SIM. Defeats the purpose of a phone if I need to remove SIM for wifi.
    But can help narrowing the issue
    03-28-15 12:27 PM
    I'm on 10.3.1.2582 and have this issue. My Z10 doesn't. I will be traveling in the short future and will be able to try more wifi networks to try and eliminate the problem to either the phone/OS or the wifi network.

To clarify though, @Mr 2BB89DC6, are you still able to connect to the wifi and use the internet or no? I am aware some people on the forum are reporting not being able to connect to wifi at all or have "wifi network is limited" error messages when they previously could connect.

This forum thread I created is for the issue where you can connect to wifi, not a problem, but is unable to use BlackBerry services due to the absence of the BlackBerry logo. If this is what you're experiencing, then I'm mighty surprised you're experiencing this on the Z30 as well.
    I face problem till now only with one wife network...all other wifi, till now I am able to connect and use. Only this one wifi shows me no BlackBerry icon, but I am still able to use crackberry app and internet (I dont have any outside internet used app in my phone now). But for sure, no BBM and BlackBerry services. My gf z30 also faces the same problem

03-28-15 12:31 PM
    NEW FINDINGS

Finding on 4/4/2015
    I have recently made a trip to Singapore. I have found that the issue is present only on my home wifi, and campus wifi. During my stay in Singapore, hotel wifi worked without a hitch. Don't know why my home and campus wifi is blocking signal.
    04-04-15 07:43 AM
    Out of interest was your home wifi the one you downloaded the update on?
    I have found that the wifi that I downloaded the update on is the only one affected (no Blackberry service) unless sim removed
    04-04-15 04:11 PM
    Out of interest was your home wifi the one you downloaded the update on?
    I have found that the wifi that I downloaded the update on is the only one affected (no Blackberry service) unless sim removed
    I updated on that same network to 10.2.1. I manually blitz 10.3.1. But to answer your question, yes its the same wifi network I updated my phone on for the previous update. Actually had hopes moving to 10.3.1 would solve the issue, but nope.
    04-08-15 09:50 PM
56 123