OK, here's something new that just started happening. Never had this happen before with any of Blackberry cameras and sd storage. My Q10 (running stock ATT 10.2 OS) has photos I've taken, saved to the sd media card (where all my photos taken are saved to). Went into the sd card today and moved them over to my laptop with usb cable after allowing access with the usb mass storage turned on. No problem. Photos sucessfully moved. Based on windows explorer on laptop, the photos are gone. But going into my Q10 pictures gallery on rthe sd card, they still show as present. I try to delete them...and error message "the item could not be deleted." Same message whether try to do one or the 12 that are there. At this point, any photo I take is stacking up in the file, cannot be deleted, does not show when connect mass storage. However, camera is working fine and I can successfully move them to laptop. Just something stays behind...something that laptop cannot see. Any ideas friends?

(PS...I'm thinking its a corrupted sd card, maybe end of life for it...but before I pull its plug, any better ideas?)
    01-26-15 04:59 PM
    It has happened to me, reboot has solved it.
    01-26-15 05:02 PM
    Is it possible to delete the photos from the blackberry using your computer? I.e delete when connected to usb?
    01-26-15 05:04 PM
    Is it possible to delete the photos from the blackberry using your computer? I.e delete when connected to usb?
    Yes, it is, but may result in the type of behavior described above.
    01-26-15 05:06 PM
    will try that...on/off has not...this is a Q10 so not thinking a battery pull...but havent tried that yet...
    01-26-15 05:28 PM
    yes, that would be my option IF my laptop could see them. Can see them on the phone when look at sd card, but cannot with the laptop.

Can see them at first...and successfully cut/paste them from phone to laptop...but then when go back to phone, they are still there...but undeleteable....its mysterious.....
    01-26-15 05:29 PM