Gud Mornie everyone

Am having blackberry Q10 with( Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1259)
    but when you switch it on sometimes it shutup off it self....but I guess mybe they can be viruses bcause I hav download android apps.....
    So I want to wipe my phone now....and not downloading andoid appps once again
    Can this solve my problem????

Anyhelp please friends!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 09:48 PM
    Good morning to you!

I doubt that you actually have a virus. Rebooting on its own can be caused by other things besides a virus. Smartphone virus are actually pretty hard to come by and BlackBerry 10 keeps Android apps sandboxed, which should make getting a virus from an Android app on BlackBerry 10 even more difficult/uncommon.

If it was me, I'd wipe and see what happens.
    01-16-14 10:00 PM
    So what's u think now can be the problem? Battery and I hav buy a new battery last week???? Am using both

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 10:04 PM
    So what's u think now can be the problem? Battery and I hav buy a new battery last week???? Am using both

Posted via CB10
    It could be a hardware problem. Reinstalling the OS without restoring your settings is certainly worth attempting.

When your phone restarts. The android runtime doesn't initialize until you run an android app. So it shouldn't be the cause.

Posted via CB from my LE
    01-16-14 10:21 PM
    I'm having a similar problem since I upgraded to the latest leaked OS. I have this problem with soundhound(native bb version), and shazam(android) and a few other apps once they load. It happens as soon as a tag starts. Occasionally my phone restarts for no reason, but will restart for sure with those two apps (just tried soundhound to confirm, and it's now rebooting!)
    01-17-14 10:43 AM