OS version 10.3.1.1565
    Blackberry Q10

My hotspot was working perfectly before the upgrade and has completely stopped working. Help needed!
    02-22-15 07:55 AM
    As a US Verizon customer tethering is disabled completely. Trying to use the mobile Hotspot or Bluetooth and usb tethering from the network settings menu results in a message saying the wireless provider must be contacted first and the feature subscribed to. This is nothing new in 10.3 but how bb10 has always worked on Verizon. For what it is worth I have an unlimited data account where they will not let me use data!! There is a $10 app in blackberry world (easytether pro) that will let you usb tether and bypass the stupid blocks. This was a little bit annoying coming from an Android phone as I never experienced any blocks like that. A similar fix might work for you.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 10:26 AM
    The thing is that when I turn on the mobile hotspot, it tells me to enter a password to start the hotspot. Having done so, the circular thing goes round and round forever and the hotspot never starts. This didn't happen before the update.
    02-22-15 03:12 PM
    The thing is that when I turn on the mobile hotspot, it tells me to enter a password to start the hotspot. Having done so, the circular thing goes round and round forever and the hotspot never starts. This didn't happen before the update.
    Someone told me to reboot using the volume keys with long press.. I tried that and its stpos asking for password and its has the old password which I put before updating...but still not working!

Q10~
    02-22-15 06:29 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Neither Hotspot or bluetooth is working. I'm cranky.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 10:06 PM
    Ok- if you are having this issue, click onto the bluetooth icon on your computer. It will then show you a prompt to the device. I clicked 'connect' to this device in that screen and bingo, got it to pair. Never seen this screen before now. I'm using an HP laptop running windows 8.1.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 01:21 AM