Dear Sirs and Mesdames,

this is something I gotta tell you.

As you know, I just got myself a brand-new Q10.

And sometimes, we do have a gentlemen nights, where we play "Monopoly". it is one of the best non-digital games you can play. Friendships can be get broken at this very game. Because as soon you start to play, the masks drops and only winning counts

So we play about six hours straight !!!!

In the meantime I decided to get out my Q10 and play some internet radio. Mostly I play Jazz. it is the best background music for those nights.

It just was perfect! Sinatra, Miles Davis, Coltrane, etc. while trolling, dealing and paying high rents for a street We laughed like crazy and had so much fun.

So, one of my buddies asked for the Q10 and remarked the great stereo sounds coming out of such a small device. And the premium quality. Suddenly Blackberry was a topic. Another friend then asked:" Isn't Blackberry out of business?" I shook my head, as a hot head and said "No". No further getting into details. I just asked myself, why are people not doing a research or visit the website of Blackberry???

The brand awareness is just not there. But I guess we had many threads about this. I just trolled them after all were surprised by the greatness of Blackberry and just said: Yes, there are other smartphones beside the Iphone! Can you imagine that?

We continued and I was proud about the Q10. I was anxious because the Q10 was new. I was nervous that someone would drop it.

Anyway, I lost after 6 hours

Long live Blackberry!
    11-10-14 10:36 AM
    BlackBerry is definitively on the right track now.

They are no longer loosing money, number of devices are being limited, more interesting model released (PP) and soon we will se a lot of exiting new products starting with BES 12.

Next step is BB starting to make money. I firmly believe it will happen next year as Mr. Chen has announced. When this happens BB is no longer "dying" or "broke" and it will be a lot easier to sell their products without having to explain more than "No. BlackBerry did a nice turn around and are doing fine. They have $3.5bn in the bank and made a profit of $...".
    laketrout73 likes this.
    11-10-14 10:48 AM
    BlackBerry is definitively on the right track now.

They are no longer loosing money, number of devices are being limited, more interesting model released (PP) and soon we will se a lot of exiting new products starting with BES 12.

Next step is BB starting to make money. I firmly believe it will happen next year as Mr. Chen has announced. When this happens BB is no longer "dying" or "broke" and it will be a lot easier to sell their products without having to explain more than "No. BlackBerry did a nice turn around and are doing fine. They have $3.5bn in the bank and made a profit of $...".
    I really hope so. I was just tired explain and "missioning" for Blackberry. It is strange that even educated people, won't do researches. They just catch some headlines and this is what they have in mind. Sure, BB had troubles last year. But they are doing good now, and with Mr. Chen I guess we will have another and better 2015!

I am just proud NOT having an Iphone or Samsung device. I am a happy camper with Blackberry. But I gotta improve at Monopoy though
    bbx93719 likes this.
    11-10-14 10:51 AM
    Good for you FistMaster, and thanks for sharing your cool story... I too am a recent new owner of a Q10 and enjoying every minute of it...a very solid productivity phone indeed !!

Posted via my Kick@ss Q10
    11-10-14 11:36 AM
    You're welcome, Sir. You are right. Everyday i do have fun with the Q10. Can't wait for the 10.3.1. release. I guess it will fee like a very new phone.

As stated, I am a happy camper. hope, you too have fun! If you have any questions, I will try to help you out.
    11-10-14 12:55 PM
    Well I switched from a Note2 to BlackBerry Q10. I was unaware that they were still making new devices. When I was looking for my upgrade I seen the Q10 and was searching for a physical keyboard. So I got it and loved it ever since! It's a great phone! Perfect for me in every way! Glad that your friends seen the good in the bb! Because it really is a work horse!

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    laketrout73 likes this.
    11-10-14 01:05 PM
    Well I switched from a Note2 to BlackBerry Q10. I was unaware that they were still making new devices. When I was looking for my upgrade I seen the Q10 and was searching for a physical keyboard. So I got it and loved it ever since! It's a great phone! Perfect for me in every way! Glad that your friends seen the good in the bb! Because it really is a work horse!

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    A definite workhorse indeed !! Had a Z10 for about a year and the half, liked it but battery performance wasn't as good as I had hoped....then I purchased this Q10 on Amazon.com and this baby gets me through the day and then some.

Attached Thumbnails My latest Blackberry reactions in a Gentlemens night!-img_20141110_143339.jpg  
    11-10-14 01:39 PM
    A definite workhorse indeed !! Had a Z10 for about a year and the half, liked it but battery performance wasn't as good as I had hoped....then I purchased this Q10 on Amazon.com and this baby gets me through the day and then some.

LOL, a happy camper here?!

I also love the Q10! Crazy how such a device can bring you so much fun.

Enjoy your Q10, mate!
    11-10-14 02:53 PM
    Q10 - my best ever - makes my life easier
    11-10-14 05:04 PM
    We need to definitely ditch atnt as a so-called preferred carrier. I had to go there today and once again feel angry that there is nothing about BlackBerry anywhere visible, and customers walking around the store looking at everything trying to figure out what to buy.

I think BlackBerry is just blackballed from getting a foothold on u.s.a. customers and they know it so they are just giving up on that and moving on with other things.

I will dump atnt like a hot potato as soon as I live somewhere that is an option.

Grass roots word of mouth advertising is all that's going to help now.
    dmateo likes this.
    11-10-14 05:53 PM
    the q10 isnt small at all, its as big as an xperia sp which is a 4.7 full touch phone. it just looks small because it has a keyboard, i agree its quite a trickster though :P
    11-10-14 10:56 PM