When i bought my Q10 everything was functioning well until 3months later it started requiring WiFi for even the most basic tasks it.

Every time I add a new number in my contacts the person's name doesn't appear when their calling.

2ndly after adding a new number, that same number does not appear on my whatsapp contacts unless i refresh contacts when using connected to WiFi(imagine the girls on my list still waiting for my whatsapp text)...

3rdly without a WiFi connection I cannot: change my whatsapp profile picture, receive whatsapp voice calls, create or exit a whatsapp group, block a whatsapp contact but I can chat normally... Also many of my android apps have a tendency of freezing or totally stop working which requires me to exit & re-open them again.

The list is endless, please help me fix my phone before i sell it over problems that can be easily solved- JD
    10-09-15 06:48 AM
    Maybe simple> settings> network and connections > mobile network ensure data services are on.

If you look at your service in the upper right of the screen. You have data if the letters are capitalized. " 4GLTE". Means I do have data. "4glte". Means I don't. (verizon).

If you don't have data when WiFi off and you are paying for it. Call your carrier. Something is messed up.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    mighthor likes this.
    10-09-15 07:18 AM
    The data services are On always but I still encounter the same problem. I visited a phone technician who advised me to get it "Flashed" more like resetting & erasing everything in it
    10-19-15 11:18 AM