Here, this will make it easier to picture how it's actually bent...

My BlackBerry bent up - NOT HAPPY!-img-20140519-wa001.jpg

Yes, those lines are straight...
    KermEd likes this.
    05-22-14 03:19 AM
    There's no way that happened under regular use.. BlackBerry won't fall for it either, these phones are stress tested and QC checked, there is absolutely NO way that happened through regular typing and use, etc..

Maybe you'll get lucky through BlackBerry support..

Posted via SQN100-3
    BlackBerry's QC and tech support is pathetic as is their hardware. I guess you haven't heard of the huge double typing issue on the Q10.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-22-14 11:21 AM
    ^wow sour much??? Sounds like you have an agenda
    offthahorseceo likes this.
    05-22-14 01:37 PM
    Is your name Uri Geller?
    05-22-14 03:57 PM
    The my wife's iphone 3gs was a victim of the battery expanding issue, it was starting to bend the case so I took out the battery. Could this be a similar issue? The battery problem didn't start hitting the iPhones till the were around two years old I believe
    05-22-14 04:12 PM
    Sorry for your luck there! Your phone appears bent across what would be a weak spot on the chassis due to buttons and plug sockets and the space for the battery, which should not be the issue either as if was an over charging the Li-ion battery would expand at the terminals. White powder like residue would show up if heat was an issue. Do not try bending it back! Put a chassis into it.
    sixpounder likes this.
    05-22-14 09:31 PM
    That's a first for me. I've seen lots of bent iPhones but never a bent BB.
    Of course the iPhone model the bends itself...
    05-23-14 07:15 AM
    Wtf It never fell. I've no clue what happened .. I'm so pissed

Attachment 272084

I hope is covered by the warranty. It's one month old
    Posted via CB10
    Check the batter it's possible it ruptured.
    sixpounder likes this.
    05-23-14 07:19 AM
    Here, this will make it easier to picture how it's actually bent...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20140519-WA001.jpg 
Views:	1273 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	272720

Yes, those lines are straight...
    Love it. Looks to me like he just needs of swap the bezel. And I see several offers from folks to do just that.

Perhaps this one can be considered closed

Posted via CB from my LE
    05-25-14 12:09 PM
    Love it. Looks to me like he just needs of swap the bezel. And I see several offers from folks to do just that.

Posted via CB from my LE
    Yah, think he's just looking for attention. He's mad no attempts to really rectify the situation...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-25-14 04:20 PM
    Yah, think he's just looking for attention. He's mad no attempts to really rectify the situation...

Not really, I'm so busy these days and even if it's covered by warranty I can't stay without phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 01:47 AM

Posted via CB from my LE
    Yes, I think that only the bezel is bent

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 01:48 AM
    Not really, I'm so busy these days and even if it's covered by warranty I can't stay without phone.

Posted via CB10
    You never do, your carrier should have a warranty center, you walk in, show them the phone, they check to see if it's covered by warranty, if so, they will fix or replace it right then and there. Maybe your carrier might be different, it's like that for AT&T. Have you even bothered to check what the process was yet??
    05-26-14 03:45 AM
    Uh, you do realize that it would take A LOT of heat for there to be a noticeable different in the hardness of steel right?? It's not like the Q10 is made out of lead or some other metal with a very low melting point... If it got heated enough that it could easily be bent without much force, the phone will not be working and all of the plastics would be molten...
    Try it. Let your phone work so hard until it heats up like a flat iron then put that in the back pocket of your fit pants and have sit down.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 05:38 PM
    Try it. Let your phone work so hard until it heats up like a flat iron then put that in the back pocket of your fit pants and have sit down.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think my Q10 ever heats up as hot as a flat iron. If yours does and you're still able to handle it, then your skin must be thick as a rhino's because that would be enough to cause 2nd to 3rd degree burns...

05-27-14 07:42 PM
    Take off the cover. Go on a weak signal area and stream videos. Open all apps and max the opened apps... and play some music on full volume.
    Run skype and do some video calls.
    Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 04:34 AM
    Take off the cover. Go on a weak signal area and stream videos. Open all apps and max the opened apps... and play some music on full volume.
    Run skype and do some video calls.
    Posted via CB10
    Um, so then it gets so hot that you literally cannot touch it or it'll give you third degree burns and all of the plastic on the phone melts? Because that's what the amount of heat required to make stainless steel soft would do. Which means, he shouldn't be showing us the bent frame/bezel, but also a melted keyboard, headphone jack, and the phone should not work at all since the mainboard is made out of plastic and would have melted long before the steel got hot enough for that...

Hot to your touch, meaning you going "ooh, that feels hot" is still hundreds of degrees away from what is hot to stainless steel...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10?
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    06-04-14 08:23 AM
    And just in case you guys can't wrap your head around a simple concept without numbers, stainless steel, which is what the Q10 frame/bezel is made of, starts to melt at 1,510 degrees Celsius or 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit. Now please tell me that an overheating lithium ion battery will get anywhere close to that temperature without melting down itself and every plastic component in the phone including the keyboard and mainboard... smh

06-04-14 04:43 PM
    That looks so weird. Sorry homie

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 04:59 PM
    Hell, just to make the point even more clear, they use magnesium in race cars because it's very light weight. They use it in components like intake manifolds, which handles extremely hot air, and is attached to the block, which gets very hot as well. Much hotter than you can touch without burning the bejeezuz out of you and much hotter than any Q10 battery will ever get, and magnesium melts at less than HALF the temperature as stainless steel, yet in all of that heat and pressure it doesn't warp or bend... So PLEASE keep arguing that an overheating battery is melting the Q10 stainless steel frame or making it hot enough that is becomes malleable...

06-04-14 05:01 PM
    You need to think really hard about what could have happened to your phone. When did you realise it was bent? Possibility someone might have taken it, bent it and put it back?

Do you work with iPhone user?
    The plot thickens....

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 05:11 PM
    The plot thickens....
    Posted via CB10
    You obviously went to the Gym, forgot to remove the Q10 from your front pocket, and worked out on Inclined Back Extension equipment, or similar device. Leaning forward over the contraption, you applied tremendous pressure against the curved padded top piece. This would easily bend the Q10. That would do it. Cold case solved.
    My BlackBerry bent up - NOT HAPPY!-dumbbell_upright_row1.png
    My BlackBerry bent up - NOT HAPPY!-incline_exerciser.jpg
    My BlackBerry bent up - NOT HAPPY!-incline_exercizer2.jpg
    My BlackBerry bent up - NOT HAPPY!-phyp200x.jpg
    My BlackBerry bent up - NOT HAPPY!-romanchair.jpg
    06-05-14 01:22 AM
    hmmmmmmm
    06-05-14 08:53 AM
    No kidding. I actually have to remember to keep switching my Q10 to my back pocket, every time I get more reps on the back extension equipment -- and keeping this thread in mind!
    06-05-14 09:52 AM
    Q10 update its software to compete with LG flex phone, it's completely normal just like double typing, dented display, loose batteries. All part of design!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 01:12 PM
121 ... 2345